July 28, 2015
anatomy of a murder
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 26th 2010 4:08PM
'Lost' doesn't really have an opening. It certainly doesn't have a theme song, and the opening itself is just the word "Lost" on a black background coming towards the screen as one note plays. We've all imagined what a real opening would be like, including this person, who created one with Saul Bass-like graphics. Bass did the title sequences for classic movies like 'North By Northwest.' and 'Anatomy of a Murder.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11: Ranking the 11 Most Memorable Meltdowns
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Freaky Moments from 'Required Reading'
- 'Once Upon a Time' Interview: EPs on Keeping Merida a Secret, Camelot and More
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Interview: Paul Wesley on Stefan and Caroline, the Heretics and More
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan Sprayberry Talks More Comedy for Liam in Season 5
- More From BuddyTV
- UnREAL Is 'Terrible,' Bachelor Host Chris Harrison Incorrectly Claims
- Coach Shocker: NBC Revival Poised to Kill Off Shelley Fabares' Christine
- Chelsea Handler Unapologetic About Burning E! Bridge on Way to Netflix
- TVLine Items: Diane Keaton Joins HBO Drama, Lilyhammer Axed and More
- Sense8 Season 2: EP 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Pickup
- More From TVLine
- Chelsea Handler Talks Leaving E! for Netflix: 'I Had to Get My Brain Working Again'
- Jeremy Renner Says He Has Resting ‘Murder Face'… and Proves It!
- Jen Welter Is the NFL's First Ever Female Coach and You Have To Hear Her Story
- Macklemore Reveals He Suffered a Drug Relapse Last Year
- Christina Applegate Turned Down 'Legally Blonde' and Totally Regrets It: ‘What a Stupid Move'
- More From ET