Anyway, the rest of the episode shows that The Class is going in a funny direction. It also shows that it's willing to take some time and figure out which stories work and which don't.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, David Keith will be brought in to play former pro football player Yonk Allen, who is married to one of the classmates, Nicole (played by Joey's Andrea Anders). My guess is that they wanted to give Anders a middle-aged man that a 28-year-old woman might actually want to marry, as Yonk was portrayed in the pilot as more of a balding, paunchy has-been (albeit with money from a desktop grill endorsement). Wonder if they're going to reshoot Yonk's scenes in the pilot or just make an unexplained switch in the first regular episode? I've seen shows do both.
It seems there was more to Matt LeBlanc's recent "I'm getting divorced" announcement than we originally thought. It turns out that LeBlanc has been involved in some extracurricular activities with his doomed sitcom co-star Andrea Anders.
LeBlanc, who's currently gasping for air on the painful to watch Joey, walked out on his wife and two year old daughter back in January. Friends of LeBlanc's soon to be ex-wife say she was, "absolutely blind-sided by what transpired." She wanted to try couple's therapy, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen since she confronted him and LeBlanc admitted to his deeds.
I always find it weird to hear news about a celebrity that isn't in line with a character they're known for. But at the same time, you know what? The guy is only human. And this is America ... go walk out in your front yard right now. There's probably a couple getting divorced in the street as you read this.
[via The Boston Herald]
Now, what do you think Drea de Matteo will do next?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Two Contestants Arrive While Someone Has a Change of Heart
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- 'Bones': 10 Memorable Moments at the Jeffersonian
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 9
- 'The Bachelor' Book Club: Reality Stars Turned Authors
- More From BuddyTV
- Archer Cast on Season 7: Espionage, Giant Animals and... Cocaine Pies?
- Big Bang Theory Season 9: Our Hopes for 'Shamy,' Li'l Wolowitz and More
- Hannibal Finale Post Mortem: Bryan Fuller on Will/Lecter Love, Bedelia's Last Supper, That Siouxsie Sioux Jam
- Alison Brie and Cast of Teachers Preview 'Shocking' TV Land Comedy
- Downton Abbey Trailer Tees Up Bittersweet Final Season
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Khloe Kardashian Spills on Fireworks Fiasco at Boyfriend's Yacht Party: 'No One Would Just Take That Risk'
- 11 Most Daring Celebrity Swimsuit Moments of the Summer
- EXCLUSIVE: Kris Jenner Sets the Story Straight on Her Kids' Rumors — And Why She Fell Asleep on Kanye West!
- Josh Duggar's Sister Jessa Speaks at Southern Women's Show, Opens Up About Her Home Life
- One Direction's Liam Payne Turns 22! Look Back at 7 of His Hottest Moments
- More From ET