Anyway, the rest of the episode shows that The Class is going in a funny direction. It also shows that it's willing to take some time and figure out which stories work and which don't.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, David Keith will be brought in to play former pro football player Yonk Allen, who is married to one of the classmates, Nicole (played by Joey's Andrea Anders). My guess is that they wanted to give Anders a middle-aged man that a 28-year-old woman might actually want to marry, as Yonk was portrayed in the pilot as more of a balding, paunchy has-been (albeit with money from a desktop grill endorsement). Wonder if they're going to reshoot Yonk's scenes in the pilot or just make an unexplained switch in the first regular episode? I've seen shows do both.
It seems there was more to Matt LeBlanc's recent "I'm getting divorced" announcement than we originally thought. It turns out that LeBlanc has been involved in some extracurricular activities with his doomed sitcom co-star Andrea Anders.
LeBlanc, who's currently gasping for air on the painful to watch Joey, walked out on his wife and two year old daughter back in January. Friends of LeBlanc's soon to be ex-wife say she was, "absolutely blind-sided by what transpired." She wanted to try couple's therapy, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen since she confronted him and LeBlanc admitted to his deeds.
I always find it weird to hear news about a celebrity that isn't in line with a character they're known for. But at the same time, you know what? The guy is only human. And this is America ... go walk out in your front yard right now. There's probably a couple getting divorced in the street as you read this.
[via The Boston Herald]
Now, what do you think Drea de Matteo will do next?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Castle Eyes 3-Year Premiere High, Scorpion, Blacklist and Gotham Dip, Relocated NCIS: LA Returns Down
- MTV's Happyland: Ryan Rottman Talks Incest, Secrets and More on New Series
- Faking It's Michael Willett on Shane's Love Life, Lauren's Secret and More
- Video: Andy Samberg's Advice for Mulaney? Nab a 'Killer' Friends Cameo
- Awkward First Look: [Spoiler] Ruins Jenna and Matty's Romantic Reunion
- More From TVLine