August 30, 2014
andrew zimmerns bizarre world
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 8th 2009 4:04PM
- At 7, ESPN2 has The U.S. Open.
- At 8, FOX has a new Hell's Kitchen, followed by a new More To Love.
- The CW has the season premiere of 90210 at 8, then the series premiere of Melrose Place.
- ABC Family has a new 10 Things I Hate About You at 8, followed by a new Ruby & The Rockits.
- ESPN has two new episodes of The World Series of Poker at 9.
- At 9, ABC has a new Shaq Vs., then a new Primetime: Family Secrets.
- CBS has a new Big Brother at 9.
- NBC has a new, two-hour America's Got Talent at 9.
- History Channel has a new episode of The Universe at 9.
- Also at 9: Syfy has a new Warehouse 13, then a new ECW.
- At 10, FX has the season premiere of Sons of Anarchy.
- A&E has a new episode of The Cleaner at 10.
- Food Network has a new Chopped at 10.
- There's a new Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 1st 2009 9:00AM
It's not enough that Andrew Zimmern goes around the world eating bizarre things, now he has to go around the world to introduce us to bizarre people doing bizarre things (bizarrely). It's Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre World. He's trying to create a media empire based on the word "bizarre." Here's a sneak peek of tonight's debuts (more here).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine