ABC has ordered a pilot from Charmed producer Daniel Cerone and Threshold producer David Heyman called Crime Prevention Unit, based on a British detective series.
The series follows a crack investigative team that solves crimes. So it's like Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Or CSI. Or CSI: Miami. Or CSI: NY. Or The Closer. Or how about Criminal Minds? Maybe with a dash of Numb3rs or Without a Trace mixed in?
Hey, it could be good, but how about a cool, old-fashioned private eye show, like Magnum, P.I. or Spenser: For Hire, huh?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- Scream Queens Cast Photos: Meet the Slasher Comedy's Potential Victims
- Astronaut Wives Video: Rene Fears the Worst as Scott's Mission Goes Awry
- More From TVLine
- Halle Berry Recalls First Season of 'Extant': 'I Thought I Got Dropped Off In Hell'
- Demi Lovato Responds to 'Cool For the Summer' Katy Perry Comparisons
- George Takei Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump's Position on Same-Sex Marriage
- EXCLUSIVE: New 'Star Trek' Doc Reveals Patrick Stewart Wasn't Any Fun on Set
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump Addresses Anti-Immigration Comments: 'I Don't Have a Racist Bone in My Body'
- More From ET