1. Ann Curry (The Today Show). Why does she get on my nerves so much? She seems nice enough (as if we can tell exactly from a TV box several hundred miles away), but there's something abou ther personality. Is it the stumbling over her words? Is it the fact that when she fills in for Meredith Vieira (and before that, Katie Couric) it seems like she really tries to take over, trying to be the serious one to get things back on track when Matt and Al are having fun? She just always seems to be auditioning for some better gig, which isn't a bad thing I guess, but it's just so obvious and grating. I don't even like the way she stands.
It seems that every day there's some sort of controversy or rumor coming out of NBC's Today Show. Katie is a terror, Matt is having marital problems, producers being let go, new producers coming on board, Katie battling with Diane Sawyer for interviews, etc. Now comes word that Ann Curry's neighbor in NYC has filed suit against the Today Show co-host because they have lived next to her for 16 months and in that time they have suffered in "a dangerous and toxic home environment caused by the construction at the home of Curry and her husband."
But that's not all! I didn't realize this, but Maria Menounos was let go from Entertainment Tonight and will now appear on The Today Show (she appears on Access Hollywood too). According to the NY Post article below, no one is getting along with Alexis Glick, so Menounos is being hired.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- More From BuddyTV
- 8 Christmas Cocktails That Are the Reason for the Season
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Estate Is on Sale for $18.5 Million
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Party After 'SNL' Performances
- More From ET