1. Ann Curry (The Today Show). Why does she get on my nerves so much? She seems nice enough (as if we can tell exactly from a TV box several hundred miles away), but there's something abou ther personality. Is it the stumbling over her words? Is it the fact that when she fills in for Meredith Vieira (and before that, Katie Couric) it seems like she really tries to take over, trying to be the serious one to get things back on track when Matt and Al are having fun? She just always seems to be auditioning for some better gig, which isn't a bad thing I guess, but it's just so obvious and grating. I don't even like the way she stands.
It seems that every day there's some sort of controversy or rumor coming out of NBC's Today Show. Katie is a terror, Matt is having marital problems, producers being let go, new producers coming on board, Katie battling with Diane Sawyer for interviews, etc. Now comes word that Ann Curry's neighbor in NYC has filed suit against the Today Show co-host because they have lived next to her for 16 months and in that time they have suffered in "a dangerous and toxic home environment caused by the construction at the home of Curry and her husband."
But that's not all! I didn't realize this, but Maria Menounos was let go from Entertainment Tonight and will now appear on The Today Show (she appears on Access Hollywood too). According to the NY Post article below, no one is getting along with Alexis Glick, so Menounos is being hired.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- Carrie Underwood Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Her 'American Idol' Win with Flashback Photo
- Celebrities in Their Underwear
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis Are 'Twinning'!
- Josh Groban on his Nerd Bond with Girlfriend Kat Dennings: We Talk About Monty Python
- Katy Perry Says She Hasn't Heard from Russell Brand Since He Texted About Divorcing
- More From ET