It got so bad that fellow guest Jimmy Carr had to interject a few times, finally offering up a solution. Hayek kept teasing Banderas for his claims -- which were true, like training with the Spanish Olympic swordfighting team for his role as Zorro -- and his accent.
"He can get any girl he wants, but Manny can't," said Rodriguez of the Banderas connection, "but he has that mindset that he can. He's just trying to be that suave guy." And who wouldn't want to see Manny as Zorro?
Happy birthday, Betty.
"The worst thing is... when you're really tired ... and you think of the solace of a makeup room," said Zeta-Jones. "Sitting next to Brad Pitt and George Clooney when you look like you-know-what, it's not nice at 6:00 in the morning. I don't think any woman should have to do it."
Watch the video after the jump.
(S31E15) I went in to this episode expecting it to be absolutely horrible. I'm sorry, but I just didn't see Antonio Banderas as someone with good SNL hosting potential. I figured he was just coming on to plug his new film, Take the Lead. Well he never plugged the movie once, and guess what? He was absolutely spectacular as host. For those that haven't been paying attention to the news at all this week, immigration is the topic right now in Congress and SNL made damn sure it was addressed last night.
Anderson Cooper 360° - I hope they start relying on this as a cold open more than Hardball. I don't necessarily think Seth Myers is better as Anderson than Darrell Hammond is at being Chris Matthews, but it's just time for Darrell Hammond to go. This sketch was very funny. Banderas as Mexican Prez Vincente Fox was hilarious. Claiming that Mexico had a huge American immigration problem due to spring break, bargain-priced tequila, and breasts was funny stuff. The stand-out was Kenan as Rep. Cynthia McKinney. When she yelled "I will slap the Kiehl's moisturizer off your face Ann-Uh-Sun Coo-Puh," I lost it... especially since I use Kiehl's moisturizer. You wouldn't believe how soft my face is.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Motive' Photos: Meet the Cast
- 'The Goodwin Games' Review: A Great New Comedy Worth Playing
- 'Motive' Review: A New, Suspenseful Twist on a Procedural
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: Wedding Bells, Lockouts and Another Tell-All
- [Video] 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 Finale Sneak Peek: Who Will Be Lost?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3 trailer: Blood, angst and shirtless boys in the 'This might hurt' video
- 'Star Wars Rebels' animated series coming to Disney
- What scares 'Brain Games' Jason Silva?
- 'Bates Motel' Season 1 finale preview: Norma's secret revealed
- TV ratings: Billboard Music Awards score for ABC Sunday, 'Apprentice' finale rises
- More From Zap2it
- Amy Schumer Kisses (Amber Tamblyn) and Tells All About Her Kinky Game of Thrones Fantasy
- Ratings: Billboard Music Awards Tops Charts With 10-Year High, Apprentice Hits Finale Low
- Exclusive First Look: Bates Motel Plans to Make a Killing at This Year's Emmys
- Hot Video: Teen Wolf Season 3 Brings Alpha Terror, Blood and a Major Death Toll
- New Star Wars Rebels Animated Series to Bridge Movie Episodes III and IV — Watch Video
- More From TVLine