It got so bad that fellow guest Jimmy Carr had to interject a few times, finally offering up a solution. Hayek kept teasing Banderas for his claims -- which were true, like training with the Spanish Olympic swordfighting team for his role as Zorro -- and his accent.
"He can get any girl he wants, but Manny can't," said Rodriguez of the Banderas connection, "but he has that mindset that he can. He's just trying to be that suave guy." And who wouldn't want to see Manny as Zorro?
Happy birthday, Betty.
"The worst thing is... when you're really tired ... and you think of the solace of a makeup room," said Zeta-Jones. "Sitting next to Brad Pitt and George Clooney when you look like you-know-what, it's not nice at 6:00 in the morning. I don't think any woman should have to do it."
Watch the video after the jump.
(S31E15) I went in to this episode expecting it to be absolutely horrible. I'm sorry, but I just didn't see Antonio Banderas as someone with good SNL hosting potential. I figured he was just coming on to plug his new film, Take the Lead. Well he never plugged the movie once, and guess what? He was absolutely spectacular as host. For those that haven't been paying attention to the news at all this week, immigration is the topic right now in Congress and SNL made damn sure it was addressed last night.
Anderson Cooper 360° - I hope they start relying on this as a cold open more than Hardball. I don't necessarily think Seth Myers is better as Anderson than Darrell Hammond is at being Chris Matthews, but it's just time for Darrell Hammond to go. This sketch was very funny. Banderas as Mexican Prez Vincente Fox was hilarious. Claiming that Mexico had a huge American immigration problem due to spring break, bargain-priced tequila, and breasts was funny stuff. The stand-out was Kenan as Rep. Cynthia McKinney. When she yelled "I will slap the Kiehl's moisturizer off your face Ann-Uh-Sun Coo-Puh," I lost it... especially since I use Kiehl's moisturizer. You wouldn't believe how soft my face is.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Castaways on 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers: Who Are the Series Regulars?
- 'True Blood': All the Things the Series Finale Shouldn't Have Been About
- A 'Full House' Reboot: 5 More Shows from the 90s We'd Like to See
- More From BuddyTV
- Video: OITNB's Laverne Cox on Emmy-Induced Spontaneous Combustion
- TVLine Items: Friends Sets Up Shop in NYC, Hulu Will Party Down and More
- Glee Season 6 Plan Revealed: Rachel Revives New Directions and More
- Pretty Little Liars Post Mortem: Latest Victim Reveals Her Ghostly Return, Revenge Plans for Alison and More
- First Trailer: Will Jeffrey Tambor's Transparent Be Amazon's First Big Hit?
- More From TVLine
- Idris Elba Talks About That Picture Featuring a Very Noticeable Bulge
- Karrueche Apologizes for Blue Ivy Hair Joke, BET Suspends Producer
- 'Cops' Crew Member Killed by Friendly Fire While Filming
- Kristen Stewart on What Causes 'Bad Acting,' and Why She Took a Two Year Break
- 'Young and Hungry' Sneak Peek: It's Gabi Versus Josh's Fiancé—Who Will Win?!
- More From ET