I remember watching the halftime show of the 2004 Super Bowl and seeing Janet Jackson's nipple at the end of her duet with Justin Timberlake. I couldn't believe what I had just seen and I knew it was going to be a big thing. Of course, no one knew at the time just how big it was going to become. It actually changed the way TV shows are presented now.
But here's some good news for logic: a federal appeals court has thrown out the $550,000 fine that the FCC gave CBS for broadcasting the football boob scene. In the ruling the court said the FCC acted "arbitrarily and capriciously" when they handed out the fine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 4: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 16 Finale Predictions: Who is Going to Win?
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'Revolution' Recap: Monroe Reaches the Tower, Miles Finds the Traitor
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 finale: McGarrett finds himself in a tight spot
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tuesday: Grimm's Dead End, DWTS' Last Dance, Bachelor Bloopers and More
- The Voice Performance Recap: Imperfect 10?
- John Barrowman to Host Celeb Singing Series
- X Factor Makes It Official: Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio to Judge Season 3 With Simon and Demi
- The Goodwin Games: Will You Keep Playing?
- More From TVLine