I remember watching the halftime show of the 2004 Super Bowl and seeing Janet Jackson's nipple at the end of her duet with Justin Timberlake. I couldn't believe what I had just seen and I knew it was going to be a big thing. Of course, no one knew at the time just how big it was going to become. It actually changed the way TV shows are presented now.
But here's some good news for logic: a federal appeals court has thrown out the $550,000 fine that the FCC gave CBS for broadcasting the football boob scene. In the ruling the court said the FCC acted "arbitrarily and capriciously" when they handed out the fine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Official Photos: Celebrities with Their Partners
- Meet the Contestants from 'Hell's Kitchen' Season 12
- 'Castle' 6.19 Photos: Captain Gates Gets a Visit from Her Estranged Sister
- 'Grimm' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 4 Finale Recap: Best Friends For-Never
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Believe' series premiere: Did Alfonso Cuaron's series convert you?
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 22: Can 'De-Void' save Stiles from the nogitsune?
- Andi Dorfman is the next 'Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelor' reunion: Chris Harrison won't accept that Nikki and Juan Pablo are doing OK if he won't say 'I love you'
- 'Archer Vice' - 'Smugglers' Blues' GIFs and best lines: The 'Gang Who Couldn't Sell Coke Straight'
- More From Zap2it