I remember watching the halftime show of the 2004 Super Bowl and seeing Janet Jackson's nipple at the end of her duet with Justin Timberlake. I couldn't believe what I had just seen and I knew it was going to be a big thing. Of course, no one knew at the time just how big it was going to become. It actually changed the way TV shows are presented now.
But here's some good news for logic: a federal appeals court has thrown out the $550,000 fine that the FCC gave CBS for broadcasting the football boob scene. In the ruling the court said the FCC acted "arbitrarily and capriciously" when they handed out the fine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'RHOBH' Star Kim Richards Avoids Jail Time for Beverly Hills Hotel Assault Case
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- More From BuddyTV
- NFL Star J.J. Watt Is 'Heartbroken' Over Jennifer Aniston's Marriage
- Benji Madden Wishes Wife Cameron Diaz a Happy Birthday: ‘I'm the Luckiest Guy Alive'
- Blake Lively Designs Handbag and Names It After Daughter James
- David Beckham Gets Sweet Tattoo in Honor of Son Brooklyn
- Star Sightings August 2015
- More From ET