I remember watching the halftime show of the 2004 Super Bowl and seeing Janet Jackson's nipple at the end of her duet with Justin Timberlake. I couldn't believe what I had just seen and I knew it was going to be a big thing. Of course, no one knew at the time just how big it was going to become. It actually changed the way TV shows are presented now.
But here's some good news for logic: a federal appeals court has thrown out the $550,000 fine that the FCC gave CBS for broadcasting the football boob scene. In the ruling the court said the FCC acted "arbitrarily and capriciously" when they handed out the fine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Viola Davis to Play Harriet Tubman in HBO Film From John Adams Scribe
- The Voice: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 8 Top 8
- NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs''Secret Relationship'
- The Originals' Danielle Campbell Talks Davina's Plan to Kill Klaus, Revive Kol
- The Unauthorized Full House Story Greenlit at Lifetime
- More From TVLine
- Kris Jenner Refutes Claim That She Refused to Comment on Bruce Jenner's '20/20' Interview
- Penelope Cruz Sizzles in a Skintight Red Jumpsuit for 'Zoolander 2'
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out on Patrick Dempsey's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Another Bathroom Scale Pic -- See How Much She Weighs Now!
- Is Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel McAdams?
- More From ET