April 24, 2014
april 13 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 13th 2009 4:00PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Dancing with the Stars, followed by new episodes of Surviving Suburbia and Castle.
- CBS has a new Big Bang Theory at 8, then new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Chuck at 8, followed by new episodes of Heroes and Medium.
- FOX has new episodes of House and 24.
- PBS has a new Antiques Roadshow at 8, then a new American Experience.
- There's a new Greek on ABC Family at 8, followed by a new Roommates.
- USA has a new Monday Night RAW at 8.
- TLC has two new episodes of Little People, Big World at 8.
- At 8:30, Food Network has a new Will Work For Food, then a new Unwrapped.
- At 9, HBO has three new episodes of In Treatment.
- At 10, TNT has a new Saving Grace.
- Food Network has a new Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives at 10.
- History Channel has a new Ax Men at 10.
- MTV has a new episode of The Hills at 10.
- Also at 10: A&E has a new Paranormal State.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine