April 21, 2014
april 18 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 18th 2009 4:08PM
- Food Network has a Chopped marathon all night.
- MTV2 has a Life of Ryan marathon all night.
- CSPAN2 has new episodes of Book TV all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Kings.
- FOX has the Subway Fresh Fit 500 NASCAR race at 8.
- At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
- National Geographic Channel has two new episodes of Wrecked starting at 9.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- HBO has a new Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7 at 10.
- At 11:30, NBC has a "Best of Amy Poehler" Saturday Night Live.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 8 Express Pass Power Rankings: With a Little Help from My Friends
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Surprising Valentine's Day
- 'The Amazing Race: All Stars' Recap: Screw the U-Turn
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Reunion Part 1 Recap: Porsha Gets Physical
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: The Aftermath of the Purple Wedding
- More From BuddyTV
- Did WGN America's Salem Bewitch You?
- Devious Maids Season Premiere Recap: Bridges of Beverly Hills — Plus: Bonus Scoop
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Devil You Know
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Hatchets Buried, a Murder Plan Revealed, a Pair of Lips Locked
- Discovery Channel Cancels Live Mount Everest Jump Special In Wake of Avalanche Tragedy
- More From TVLine