July 30, 2014
april 18 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 18th 2009 4:08PM
- Food Network has a Chopped marathon all night.
- MTV2 has a Life of Ryan marathon all night.
- CSPAN2 has new episodes of Book TV all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Kings.
- FOX has the Subway Fresh Fit 500 NASCAR race at 8.
- At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
- National Geographic Channel has two new episodes of Wrecked starting at 9.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- HBO has a new Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7 at 10.
- At 11:30, NBC has a "Best of Amy Poehler" Saturday Night Live.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 14 Moments: Mama Bears and Creepy Guys from 'Scream for Me'
- 'Graceland' Exclusive: First Look at Carmine Giovinazzo as Head of LAPD's Gang Task Force
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Top 14 Dancers are Safe?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- More From BuddyTV
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- Krysten Ritter Lands on The Blacklist
- TVLine Items: The Flash's Hot New Villain, Fargo Cop's Covert Gig and More
- Ratings: Food Fighters Pops, AGT Tops
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas Is All Grown Up in 'Chains' Music Video
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse McCartney is a Geeky Guest Star on 'Young and Hungry'—Watch Now!
- Kelsey Grammer Speaks to Sister's Murderer for the First Time: 'I Forgive You'
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew Reacts
- More From ET