January 26, 2015
april 18 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 18th 2009 4:08PM
- Food Network has a Chopped marathon all night.
- MTV2 has a Life of Ryan marathon all night.
- CSPAN2 has new episodes of Book TV all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Kings.
- FOX has the Subway Fresh Fit 500 NASCAR race at 8.
- At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
- National Geographic Channel has two new episodes of Wrecked starting at 9.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- HBO has a new Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7 at 10.
- At 11:30, NBC has a "Best of Amy Poehler" Saturday Night Live.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- 'Castle' Episode 7.14 Photos: The Return of 3XK
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee First Look: 'Wemma' Gets a Shock, Rachel and Sam Connect
- Sleepy Hollow Pics: Steven Weber as Thomas Jefferson, Witnesses Go Dark
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Steroline Sulks, Damon and Elena Hit the Floor
- Chicago P.D. Casts Shameless Vet as Halstead's Brother — and Med Doc
- Castle First Look: Devious Dr. Nieman Returns — And Is She Not Alone...?
- More From TVLine