October 1, 2014
april 18 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 18th 2009 4:08PM
- Food Network has a Chopped marathon all night.
- MTV2 has a Life of Ryan marathon all night.
- CSPAN2 has new episodes of Book TV all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Kings.
- FOX has the Subway Fresh Fit 500 NASCAR race at 8.
- At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
- National Geographic Channel has two new episodes of Wrecked starting at 9.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- HBO has a new Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7 at 10.
- At 11:30, NBC has a "Best of Amy Poehler" Saturday Night Live.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- FX Orders Pariah Pilot From It's Always Sunny Scribes, Starring Comic Bill Burr
- TVLine Items: The 100's First Bloody Minutes, GH Vet Returns and More
- Castle Mystery Man Drops (Just a Few) Clues About Rick's Vanishing
- Showtime Sets Return Dates for Shameless, Episodes and House of Lies
- Ratings: Selfie and Love Story Gets Few Likes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Hits Low, Mindy Rises
- More From TVLine
- 'Little People Big World' Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Honeymoon
- EXCLUSIVE: Preview Jason Aldean's 'Old Boots, New Dirt' Bonus Track 'Too Much You For Me'
- Alyssa Milano Not Returning to 'Mistresses' Season 3
- Gilmore Girls is Coming to Netflix—Why You Should Binge-Watch This Show Immediately!
- Did Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Get Secretly Married? See the Ring!
- More From ET