August 27, 2014
april 18 2009
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 18th 2009 4:08PM
- Food Network has a Chopped marathon all night.
- MTV2 has a Life of Ryan marathon all night.
- CSPAN2 has new episodes of Book TV all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Kings.
- FOX has the Subway Fresh Fit 500 NASCAR race at 8.
- At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
- National Geographic Channel has two new episodes of Wrecked starting at 9.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- HBO has a new Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7 at 10.
- At 11:30, NBC has a "Best of Amy Poehler" Saturday Night Live.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- Deadwood Revival: There's 'Hope'!
- More From TVLine
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- Prince Harry Has a New Girlfriend
- More From ET