Another day, another show put on hiatus.
This time, it's The Black Donnellys. The NBC family crime drama, which replaced Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (itself currently on hiatus), will go on hiatus starting April 23. The show hasn't been doing too well in the ratings in the Monday at 10 slot.
And I know you're wondering: will Studio 60 return? Nope, at least not in that time slot. But for you fans of reality show, you're in luck! The Real Wedding Crashers, a new reality show based on the hit movie, will air in the Monday at 10 slot. NBC was going to put it on another night but they liked it so much (so much!!) that they're going to put it on after Heroes. The April 23 date is also the day that Heroes returns.
So, two quality dramas are put on the shelf, next to months of old boxes of macaroni and cheese, so another reality show can debut early. Fantastic.
- At 7, ABC has a repeat America's Funniest Home
Videos. You know, I'm really sick of writing that sentence. Isn't there anything else ABC can put on? It's
followed by a repeat Extreme Makeover and new eps of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy
(well, not exactly new, but recaps to each show).
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7, followed by a repeat Cold Case and the movie In From The Night.
- NBC has a new Dateline at 7, followed by new eps of The West Wing, Law and Order: CI, and Crossing Jordan.
- FOX has all new eps tonight starting at 7: Malcolm, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, The War At Home, Family Guy, and American Dad.
- The WB has two repeats of Reba, a new Charmed, then a repeat Pepper Dennis.
- At 9, HBO has a new
Sopranos, followed by a new Big Love.
- There's a new The Next Food Network Star on at 9.
- Also at 9: VH-1 has a new The Surreal Life, followed by a new Hogan Knows Best and two new eps of NoTORIous.
- At 10, MSNBC repeats this morning's Meet The Press, if you missed it.
- There's a new Huff at 10 on Showtime.
Oh, and just on a side note: I hope they bring back Patrick Stewart more often as Stan's boss. Just hearing his voice cracks me up for some reason.
[via The Futon Critc]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hannibal Finale Post Mortem: Bryan Fuller on Will/Lecter Love, Bedelia's Last Supper, That Siouxsie Sioux Jam
- Alison Brie and Cast of Teachers Preview 'Shocking' TV Land Comedy
- Downton Abbey Trailer Tees Up Bittersweet Final Season
- Elementary Casts Shohreh Aghdashloo as Papa Holmes' Associate
- Blunt Talk Sneak Peek: Harry Chandler, Reluctant Porn Star?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Khloe Kardashian Spills on Fireworks Fiasco at Boyfriend's Yacht Party: 'No One Would Just Take That Risk'
- 11 Most Daring Celebrity Swimsuit Moments of the Summer
- EXCLUSIVE: Kris Jenner Sets the Story Straight on Her Kids' Rumors — And Why She Fell Asleep on Kanye West!
- Josh Duggar's Sister Jessa Speaks at Southern Women's Show, Opens Up About Her Home Life
- One Direction's Liam Payne Turns 22! Look Back at 7 of His Hottest Moments
- More From ET