March 10, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2: Love comes to Norma, Norman, Dylan and Emma
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Season 2: Tom Everett Scott's Sam reveals his endgame
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4, episode 14 'The Grove' promo: Carol and Tyreese return
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 4: Get your first look at Braavos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 finale: What did you think?
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Psych Sneak Peek: Mira Sorvino Puts Shawn and Gus in Their Place
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Parenthood, Scandal, B99, Once and Other Shows Are Faring
- Ratings: Resurrection Digs Up Big Numbers, Once and Revenge Return Up, Good Wife Down
- Reality Check: Is American Idol Season 13 in Trouble? Plus: Defending 'Harsh Harry' and Questioning Randy Jackson's 'Mentoring'
- The Normal Heart: Watch the First Teaser for HBO's Ryan Murphy-Directed AIDS Drama
- More From TVLine