November 26, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.9 Photos: Storybrooke Prepares for the Snow Queen's Curse
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- More From BuddyTV
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- The Originals Photos: See Klaus' Adorable Reunion With Baby Hope
- TVLine Items: Game of Thrones Season 5 Teaser, Netflix Nabs Coven and More
- Sneak Peek: Jessie Holidays With Teen Beach Star, Liv and Maddie's Bros
- More From TVLine
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's Homeless, Being Blackmailed and the IRS Took His Money
- Tanya Tucker Gets Candid: Glen Campbell Heartbreak and Hopes for Her Legacy
- The Funniest Moments From The Best 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes
- Carrie Underwood: 'I Don't Think I Ever Have Makeup-Free Days'
- Jennifer Lawrence and Her Gal Pals Recreate 'Vanderpump Rules' Intro
- More From ET