Brian Bonsall, the actor who played little Andy Keaton on Family Ties, has been picked up in Colorado for assault. Police arrested him for smashing a bar stool over his friend while the two were drinking. Drugs may also have been involved since the police report said, "He and Trujillo both are bipolar and like drugs. Bonsall said that he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things."
It gets worse. Prosecutors believe he violated his probation from his previous assault involving a former girlfriend and filed a warrant for his arrest, so now he could face serious jail time.
I'd be interested to see how he handles this with his kids. I'm a fan of Little People, Big World and am especially entertained by Matt, who always seems to have some big project happening out on his farm. Even though the Roloffs have a tough time keeping their house clean, they seem to be raising good kids.
By the way, what do you think of Roloff's mug shot? The smile is a little creepy... almost like Tom DeLay, but not quite.
On top of his two months in jail, pretty boy will also have to attend a one-day program at the Museum of Intolerance. The judge was probably pretty strict with the guy because he was recently arrested in North Carolina for underage drinking and resisting arrest.
Sounds like a great role model for the impressionable MTV crowd.
(S01E22) This is interesting. The title of this episode is either "Everybody Hates Dreamgirls" or "Everybody Hates Jail," I've seen it listed as both. Odd.
Anyway, last night's episode focused on Chris having to sell thirty boxes of cookies to pay for a field trip to Washington DC. Of course, his teacher informs him that if "his people" can't pay money for the cookies, they can always use food stamps. Meanwhile, both his younger siblings get chicken pox, and their father offers to stay home while Rochelle goes to see Dreamgirls with a friend, rather than going with Julius for their anniversary as they originally planned.
Well, looks like Luke Duke, otherwise known to you cityfolk as actor Tom Wopat, has got himself into a heaping hunk of trouble, and there ain't no Bo or Daisy Duke to help him out of this pig slop.
Turns out Mr. Wopat, who played the dashing Luke Duke on The Dukes of Hazzard from 1979-1985, faces a charge of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) from the fine police of Ringwood, New Jersey. Seems that Tom was pulled from his Ford Bronco Wednesday night (the General Lee was in the shop; too many jumps over the ravine) after hitting some orange traffic cones and nearly slamming into a Ringwood police car. He was charged with the DWI, and one count of reckless driving, then released into the custody of his girlfriend.
Uncle Jesse, Luke could sure use some of that southern-fried advice right about now.
A judge in New York decided that charges against Desperate Housewives actor Cody Kasch (he plays gun and hockey stick-wielding teen Zach) will be dropped if he stays out of trouble until June of 2006. Kasch was arrested in May for smoking pot in public.
So does this mean that he won't fight the charges? If I remember correctly his publicist or manager said the next day that he wasn't smoking pot, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, rounded up with other people arrested at the scene. Is Kasch happy that this is the way it's going to end, or does he think people will think he did do something and is getting off? Did he make a deal not to fight the charges? Any lawyers out there?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET