May 4, 2015
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jan 25th 2006 10:29PM
OK, let me say right up front that I simply did not like this episode. Actually, I sorta hated it. No big plot developments. No mysteries solved or revealed. And then Charlie goes bonkers for seemingly no apparent reason, only to get his ass beat down my Locke. What's more, we have to wait until Februrary 8 for a new episode. Bummer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Finale Photos: Goodbye, Mystic Falls
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Moments Leading Up to Regina's Happy Ending in 'Mother'
- Is 'Game of Thrones' Planting Seeds for a Shocking Family Secret?
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- 'Bachelor' Couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Plagued with Breakup Rumors
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Tyrant Season 2 Trailer, David Fincher's HBO Series and More
- Report: Sleepy Hollow's Orlando Jones Won't Return for Season 3
- Vampire Diaries Season Finale Photos Hint at Somber Exit for Elena
- Revenge EP Explains Victoria's Return, Talks Emily's Series Finale 'Reckoning'
- Syfy Orders The Magicians to Series
- More From TVLine
- Why Is Justin Timberlake a Creepy Giant Lime-Head?
- EXCLUSIVE! 'New Girl' Finale Sneak Peek: It's Time to Say Goodbye to Coach (Again!)
- Yolanda Foster Says Ongoing Battle with Lyme Disease Is a ‘Nightmare'
- Jessica Simpson's Adorable Daughter Maxwell Turns 3!
- What It's Really Like to Work on 'Days of Our Lives'
- More From ET