December 22, 2014
by Ryan j Budke, posted Feb 14th 2006 10:15AM
Here's the deal, if you missed the finale of Arrested Development Friday on FOX, well, you just aren't a true fan. Not only that, but you missed probably two of the finest hours of TV comedy that have ever aired. I'm not sure that there was a plotline that didn't get some kind of mention or wrap-up. Hilarious, funny, crazy, witty, comical, side-splitting, and uproarious are all terms I, and many many others, have used to describe Arrested Development in the past, but there was one word that wasn't mentioned enough: perfection. Arrested Development was treated like garbage by FOX. People can say what they want about FOX giving it more time than most shows to "find its audience," but that's bull and we all know it. Unless it's an immediate hit (with immediate gratification) networks just don't care about anything anymore (ABC's handling of Emily's Reasons Why Not was criminal), and FOX jumped AD all over the place, putting it on hiatus left and right, advertising showings that then disappeared, or just flat-out not advertising it at all. On with the show!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- More From BuddyTV
- 8 Christmas Cocktails That Are the Reason for the Season
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Estate Is on Sale for $18.5 Million
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Party After 'SNL' Performances
- More From ET