Ashley famously couldn't admit she was in love with Bachelor Brad, but now she's on the receiving end of all the praise and compliments and declarations as the latest 'Bachelorette' (premieres Mon., May 23, 9PM ET on ABC).
Kicking off with what can only be described as a drunken frat party for Ashley's attention, this season also features some very exotic vacations and, from what we've heard, a wedding photo shoot or two. Seriously.
I caught up with Ashley to try to get more details (damn that 'Bachelorette' media training!). She also talked about being on the other side this time around, if she's ready to get married and if she'd ever do the show again, a la Brad.
Today, ABC announced the names and occupations of the lucky gentlemen Hebert will have to choose from when season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' premieres Mon., May 23 at 9PM ET. Among them are a winemaker, a butcher, a chef, a banker and even a solar energy executive.
Also in the ranks? A "masked mystery man who wants to be known as more than a pretty face." Any guesses on he could be?
Meet Ashley's 25 potential suitors after the jump.
The new 'Bachelorette' was announced Monday night on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and it's one other than 'Bachelor' veteran, Ashley Hebert.
The 26-year-old dental student was one of Brad Womack's top picks, and she only narrowly missed out on making it to the finale. Speaking about being picked to be the new 'Bachelorette,' Hebert told People, "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself. ... It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
Production on Season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' is already underway, but Jimmy Kimmel made things all official by swearing-in Hebert on his show. Among the things she's now pledged to do is promising "to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show."
The process involved a series of questions, and the newest 'Bachelorette' swearing to abide by them by placing her hand on a copy of 'People' magazine. "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show," Kimmel asked her. "Do you promise not to fall in love with a guy who cries on a date, unless he's being stung by bees."
She struggled with agreeing to a few of them, including Kimmel's edict that she not fall in love with a man who wears a Speedo. But who is she?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Not So Fast Pass Rankings: How the Mighty Have Fallen
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Recap: Which Team Wins?
- 'Homeland' Recap: Brody's Allegiance is Questioned
- 'Revenge' Recap: Two Fiances are Better Than One
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kandi's First Moment as Bride-to-Be is Spoiled
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Blacklist,''Supernatural,''Glee,' and more of the best lines on TV this week
- 'Breaking the Faith': Worldly education in Salt Lake City
- 'The Mentalist' - 'Green Thumb': Back where we started
- 'Homeland' Season 3 episode 11 'Big Man in Tehran' recap: Brody chooses a side
- 'Amazing Race' 24 is all-stars: Which teams are returning?
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Recap: The Bitch Is Back!
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Curses, Foiled Again!
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- More From TVLine