Ashley famously couldn't admit she was in love with Bachelor Brad, but now she's on the receiving end of all the praise and compliments and declarations as the latest 'Bachelorette' (premieres Mon., May 23, 9PM ET on ABC).
Kicking off with what can only be described as a drunken frat party for Ashley's attention, this season also features some very exotic vacations and, from what we've heard, a wedding photo shoot or two. Seriously.
I caught up with Ashley to try to get more details (damn that 'Bachelorette' media training!). She also talked about being on the other side this time around, if she's ready to get married and if she'd ever do the show again, a la Brad.
Today, ABC announced the names and occupations of the lucky gentlemen Hebert will have to choose from when season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' premieres Mon., May 23 at 9PM ET. Among them are a winemaker, a butcher, a chef, a banker and even a solar energy executive.
Also in the ranks? A "masked mystery man who wants to be known as more than a pretty face." Any guesses on he could be?
Meet Ashley's 25 potential suitors after the jump.
The new 'Bachelorette' was announced Monday night on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and it's one other than 'Bachelor' veteran, Ashley Hebert.
The 26-year-old dental student was one of Brad Womack's top picks, and she only narrowly missed out on making it to the finale. Speaking about being picked to be the new 'Bachelorette,' Hebert told People, "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself. ... It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
Production on Season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' is already underway, but Jimmy Kimmel made things all official by swearing-in Hebert on his show. Among the things she's now pledged to do is promising "to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show."
The process involved a series of questions, and the newest 'Bachelorette' swearing to abide by them by placing her hand on a copy of 'People' magazine. "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show," Kimmel asked her. "Do you promise not to fall in love with a guy who cries on a date, unless he's being stung by bees."
She struggled with agreeing to a few of them, including Kimmel's edict that she not fall in love with a man who wears a Speedo. But who is she?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Blair Underwood is caught between the love of two very different women
- Watch '24: Live Another Day' new promo: There's no going home for Jack Bauer
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- More From TVLine