Ashley famously couldn't admit she was in love with Bachelor Brad, but now she's on the receiving end of all the praise and compliments and declarations as the latest 'Bachelorette' (premieres Mon., May 23, 9PM ET on ABC).
Kicking off with what can only be described as a drunken frat party for Ashley's attention, this season also features some very exotic vacations and, from what we've heard, a wedding photo shoot or two. Seriously.
I caught up with Ashley to try to get more details (damn that 'Bachelorette' media training!). She also talked about being on the other side this time around, if she's ready to get married and if she'd ever do the show again, a la Brad.
Today, ABC announced the names and occupations of the lucky gentlemen Hebert will have to choose from when season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' premieres Mon., May 23 at 9PM ET. Among them are a winemaker, a butcher, a chef, a banker and even a solar energy executive.
Also in the ranks? A "masked mystery man who wants to be known as more than a pretty face." Any guesses on he could be?
Meet Ashley's 25 potential suitors after the jump.
The new 'Bachelorette' was announced Monday night on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and it's one other than 'Bachelor' veteran, Ashley Hebert.
The 26-year-old dental student was one of Brad Womack's top picks, and she only narrowly missed out on making it to the finale. Speaking about being picked to be the new 'Bachelorette,' Hebert told People, "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself. ... It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
Production on Season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' is already underway, but Jimmy Kimmel made things all official by swearing-in Hebert on his show. Among the things she's now pledged to do is promising "to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show."
The process involved a series of questions, and the newest 'Bachelorette' swearing to abide by them by placing her hand on a copy of 'People' magazine. "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show," Kimmel asked her. "Do you promise not to fall in love with a guy who cries on a date, unless he's being stung by bees."
She struggled with agreeing to a few of them, including Kimmel's edict that she not fall in love with a man who wears a Speedo. But who is she?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET