September 1, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 1:18AM
(S06E18) We finally find out more about Owen's past this week on 'Grey's Anatomy.' The big story revolved around Owen and his time in the army. He's forever filled with guilt that he could have saved his friend's life if the two just held on for an extra few minutes. The biggest problem is that Owen can't put in his head the fact that his squad leader accepted that he was going to die and was at peace. Owen was afraid and still is today, causing him to have trouble sleeping at night. If he could open up to Christina or his therapist, then he might be able to be at peace with the situation.
I wish the show had a bit more of a budget for set design because I didn't believe one minute of the scene that was supposed to be the desert. The explosion was really cheesy looking, and I couldn't believe that Owen was the lone survivor.
by Tom Biro, posted Sep 20th 2006 12:01AM
(S03E03) In the third episode of this third season of House, we'd been shown in previews that it would be one of the more "controversial" episodes of the series, or at least of this year's batch of shows. As it turns out, it definitely fit that bill, though the controversy wasn't as plain as day as what the advertisements would have us believe. This time around, House and his team are given a patient who has been doing a number of medical tests and experiments on rats, who had recently started coughing during a dissection of one of his "patients," passed out, and had one of his rats start biting his lip while he was out cold. As it turns out, this doctor was fairly well-known within the medical community for a number of his "experiments" in the past, including a number on humans, namely babies.
Faced with the medical dilemma of a patient who knows what he is talking about and doesn't want to suffer through whatever pain he is in for, the team must do what they always do, choose whether or not to treat the patient for his pain, or attempt to cure what ails him, even if it is against said patient's wishes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Chris Soules' First Interview as The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis' Advice and More
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- Quotes of the Week from General Hospital, Bachelor in Paradise, Masters of Sex, Project Runway and More
- Sons of Anarchy Boss on Lea Michele's 'Frumpy, Makeup-Free' Season 7 Guest Stint: 'She Completely Went There'
- Saved by the Bell's Best Episodes: Rockumentary, 'Jessie's Song,' a Perfect Prom Picnic and 10 Others
- More From TVLine