November 27, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 1:18AM
(S06E18) We finally find out more about Owen's past this week on 'Grey's Anatomy.' The big story revolved around Owen and his time in the army. He's forever filled with guilt that he could have saved his friend's life if the two just held on for an extra few minutes. The biggest problem is that Owen can't put in his head the fact that his squad leader accepted that he was going to die and was at peace. Owen was afraid and still is today, causing him to have trouble sleeping at night. If he could open up to Christina or his therapist, then he might be able to be at peace with the situation.
I wish the show had a bit more of a budget for set design because I didn't believe one minute of the scene that was supposed to be the desert. The explosion was really cheesy looking, and I couldn't believe that Owen was the lone survivor.
by Tom Biro, posted Sep 20th 2006 12:01AM
(S03E03) In the third episode of this third season of House, we'd been shown in previews that it would be one of the more "controversial" episodes of the series, or at least of this year's batch of shows. As it turns out, it definitely fit that bill, though the controversy wasn't as plain as day as what the advertisements would have us believe. This time around, House and his team are given a patient who has been doing a number of medical tests and experiments on rats, who had recently started coughing during a dissection of one of his "patients," passed out, and had one of his rats start biting his lip while he was out cold. As it turns out, this doctor was fairly well-known within the medical community for a number of his "experiments" in the past, including a number on humans, namely babies.
Faced with the medical dilemma of a patient who knows what he is talking about and doesn't want to suffer through whatever pain he is in for, the team must do what they always do, choose whether or not to treat the patient for his pain, or attempt to cure what ails him, even if it is against said patient's wishes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Bonnie's Blue Christmas, Stefan's Big Reveal & More
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET