This Monday, August 6 at 9:00 p.m., VH1's new series, The Pick-Up Artist, debuts.
Mystery, reknowned woman picker-upper, is the center of the new reality series. Mystery takes in six dorky guys and tries to transform them into babe magnets. One man is eliminated during each episode, with the champion going home with $50,000.
(S03E11) Is there any doubt that this is the best sitcom on TV? Not only is it funny, but there are some great stories with hellacious plot twists.
Witness this latest episode, which dealt primarily with Michael returning to the office after a vacation in Jamaica. Before the holiday hiatus, we were left with a cliffhanger when at the end of the last episode, Michael was desperately trying to find someone to go with him after his girlfriend broke up with him. He was finally able to persuade someone to come along, but we were left speculating as to who the "lucky" person was.
(S02E07) Hmmm, some interesting developments here. After watching this episode, I've come away with the impression that Catalina definitely has a thing for Earl. She seemed awfully jealous whenever Wendy (Jenny McCarthy) was around, and when she and Earl observed Wendy and Will get together at the end, she looked very comfortable being around Earl. Whether this situation will develop over time is anyone's guess, but it would be interesting to see how these two would function as a couple.
(S02E02) We got a good glimpse this week of how storylines won't necessarily be capped at one episode, plus we never really saw Earl cross anything off his list. It was funny, but in a smarmy sort of way, to see Randy get so overcome by the thought of Catalina dancing at Chubby's. We knew that he had a sort of fondness for her, but his feelings really overwhelmed him this time around.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 12 Girls Performance Rankings
- 'Agent Carter': What Have We Learned from the First Female Superhero Show?
- 'Kardashians' Family Secures $100 Million Deal with E!
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.17 Photos: Caroline's Got a Gun
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Season Finale Recap: Lila's Killer is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Hawaii Five-0 Sneak Peek: Danny and the 'Killing Machine' Return to Therapy
- How to Get Away With Murder Season 1 Finale Recap: Over Her Dead Body
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Herman's Head
- American Idol Recap: Chick Magnetism
- Castle Casts 24 Vet Reiko Aylesworth, Housewives' Ricardo Chavira
- More From TVLine