Do you like television? Yes, you do, otherwise you wouldn't be on a television blog reading about TV. I'm sure some a few farsighted readers think they're on eBay right now and are trying to figure out how to place a bid, but for the most part, you're here because you love TV as much as we do.
As lovers of TV entertainment, we owe a big thanks to Sid Caesar, who created Your Show of Shows, a comedy variety series that aired in the early 1950s and boasted some of the best comedy writers in the business: Mel Brooks, Neil Simon, Woody Allen, Lucille Kallen, Mel Tolkin and Larry Gelbart. The series starred Sid Caesar, Carl Reiner and Howie Morris.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Downton Abbey' Quotes: The Dowager Countess' Best Quips
- 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' Photos: Chris Soules Faces the Ladies
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Who Suffers a Painful Injury?
- 'Parks and Recreation' Series Finale Extras: 4 New Revelations from the Extended Producer's Cut
- 6 Reasons You're Going to Love 'Battle Creek'
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries
- Cartoon Network's Adventure Time Being Developed into Feature Film
- Pilot Scoop: Scrubs' Sarah Chalke to Co-Star in Fox's 48 Hours 'Til Monday
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- More From TVLine
- Found! Lupita Nyong'o's Stolen $150K Oscar Gown Returned to Scene of the Crime
- 'Looking' Cast Reveal Whether They Have More Sex Than Their Character
- Ronda Rousey On Her Big UFC Fight and Making 'Furious 7' With Paul Walker
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- NKOTB's Jonathan Knight on Being Outed and How 'The Amazing Race' Helped His Anxiety
- More From ET