Do you like television? Yes, you do, otherwise you wouldn't be on a television blog reading about TV. I'm sure some a few farsighted readers think they're on eBay right now and are trying to figure out how to place a bid, but for the most part, you're here because you love TV as much as we do.
As lovers of TV entertainment, we owe a big thanks to Sid Caesar, who created Your Show of Shows, a comedy variety series that aired in the early 1950s and boasted some of the best comedy writers in the business: Mel Brooks, Neil Simon, Woody Allen, Lucille Kallen, Mel Tolkin and Larry Gelbart. The series starred Sid Caesar, Carl Reiner and Howie Morris.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Debby Ryan On Sexism in the Industry: 'I've Had a Hard Road'
- ET's Summer Reading List! 'The Girl on the Train,' 'Selfish' and Other Great Books!
- Celebrity Authors Encourage Readers to Be Comfortable In Their Own Skin
- Author Paula Hawkins Takes a Dark Turn: Read an Excerpt From 'The Girl on the Train'
- More From ET