Do you like television? Yes, you do, otherwise you wouldn't be on a television blog reading about TV. I'm sure some a few farsighted readers think they're on eBay right now and are trying to figure out how to place a bid, but for the most part, you're here because you love TV as much as we do.
As lovers of TV entertainment, we owe a big thanks to Sid Caesar, who created Your Show of Shows, a comedy variety series that aired in the early 1950s and boasted some of the best comedy writers in the business: Mel Brooks, Neil Simon, Woody Allen, Lucille Kallen, Mel Tolkin and Larry Gelbart. The series starred Sid Caesar, Carl Reiner and Howie Morris.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100': The Ups and Downs of Finn's Journey
- The 15 Funniest Episodes of 'Supernatural,' Part 2
- Top 10 Moments from 'Survivor: San Juan Del Sur'
- [Video] 'Orphan Black' Season 3 Premiere Date Set: The Clones Go to 'War' in April
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- American Horror Story Sneak Peek: Watch Neil Patrick Harris' Bloody Debut
- New Girl Casts Nasim Pedrad as Winston's Training Officer
- Once Upon a Time Scoop: Eion Bailey to Return as 'Pinocchio' in Season 4
- More From TVLine
- Ben McKenzie is 'Great in Bed,' Uses Fluffy Pink Handcuffs
- Party-Perfect Holiday Style
- Robin Williams' Son, Zak, on Father's Death: 'I Miss Him All the Time'
- 'White Collar': Tiffani Thiessen Says Fans Will Be 'Happy and Pleased' With Series Finale
- Alfonso Ribeiro Talks Life After 'DWTS': Tour, Cooking & More
- More From ET