July 1, 2015
august 15 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 15th 2007 5:56PM
- Charlie Rose: an installment of the Charlie Rose Science Series
- The Daily Show: Stephen F. Hayes
- The Colbert Report: Michael Wallis
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Robin Williams and Julie Chen (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Chris Tucker, Marc Anthony, and the John Butler Trio (repeat)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Sean Hayes, Chris Hansen, and Kalai (repeat)
- Tavis Smiley: Chuck D
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Tina Fey, Kevin Pollak, and Mystery (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Aishwarya Rai, Dom Irrera, and Lifehouse
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Josh Flitter and Satellite Party (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 15th 2007 5:03PM
- At 8, CBS has a new Power of 10.
- FOX has a new So You Think You Can Dance at 8.
- ESPN2 has coverage of the Western and Southern Financial Group tennis tournament at 8.
- At 9, NBC has a new Last Comic Standing, then a new Dateline.
- TBS has two new episodes of Tyler Perry's House of Payne starting at 9.
- There's a new Mythbusters on Discovery at 9, followed by a new Cash Cab.
- History Channel has a new Lost Worlds at 9.
- Travel Channel has a new World Poker Tour at 9.
- At 9:30, HGTV has a new Design on a Dime.
- At 10, ABC has the special NASCAR in Primetime.
- Food Network has a new Dinner: Impossible at 10.
- Sci-Fi has a new Mind Control with Derren Brown at 10.
- Also at 10: Bravo has a new Top Chef.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky Moments from 'Parasomnia'
- 25 Timeless 'Seinfeld' Episodes Everyone Needs to Re-Watch
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'She's No Angel'
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- More From BuddyTV
- Everyone Wants Bennifer 1.0 to Get Back Together Now
- Brandi Glanville Talks Playing the Villain on 'Real Housewives,' Reveals Her Salary
- Kylie Jenner Moves Into Her $2.7 Million Mansion That Exists to Make You Feel Bad About Your Life
- Super-Fit Lingerie Model Sarah Stage Accused of Photoshopping Post-Baby Body Pic
- Michael B. Jordan Is Absolutely Ripped in 'Rocky' Spinoff 'Creed' -- Watch the Film's First Trailer
- More From ET