September 16, 2014
august 19 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 19th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, CBS has a new Big Brother.
- NBC has preseason football at 8, the Giants vs. the Ravens.
- Discovery has two new episodes of Blue Planet at 8.
- Lifetime has a new State of Mind at 8, then a new Side Order Of Life.
- TNT has a new, two-hour episode of The Company at 8.
- ESPN2 has the Little League World Series at 8.
- Also at 8: Food Network has a new Challenge.
- At 9, Spike has a new episode of The Kill Point.
- There's a new 4400 on USA at 9, then a new Dead Zone.
- A&E has a new Gene Simmons' Family Jewels at 9, then two new episodes of The Two Coreys.
- HGTV has a new Design Star at 9.
- At 9:30, Cartoon Network has a new Naruto.
- At 10, the History Channel has a new Ice Road Truckers.
- Food Network has a new Throwdown with Bobby Flay at 10.
- Comedy Central has a new Mind of Mencia at 10, then a new American Body Shop.
- HBO has a new Big Love at 10, then new episodes of Entourage and Flight of the Conchords.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Live Blog: The Final Performances of Season 9
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Cathy's Insults Send Abby Over the Edge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Results: The First Elimination of Season 19
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Cast Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: The Final 5 Eviction
- More From BuddyTV
- The Originals' Nathan Parsons to Lead Amazon Pilot From Lost Boss
- Mindy Project Premiere Recap: Diamond Dan Dances Again
- New Girl Season 4 Premiere Recap: Say Yes to the Jess
- Dancing With the Stars Week 1 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?
- Scandal Adds Private Practice Star in Top-Secret Season 4 Role
- More From TVLine
- Matt Damon Headed Back To Play Jason Bourne Yet Again
- Nick Jonas Turns 22, Becomes a Model & Drops New Video
- Taylor Swift Proves She is the Ultimate Cat Lady
- Robin Thicke Admits to Drug Abuse, Says Paula Patton Left Because He Told Her 'The Truth'
- Jennifer Lawrence Explains What Makes a Woman Powerful in New Dior Campaign
- More From ET