December 17, 2014
august 24 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 24th 2007 5:54PM
- Charlie Rose: Emry Jones Parry and Norman Pearlstine
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Tom Arnold, Kristin Gore, and Jim McDonald
- Jay Leno: Jessica Biel, Bill Engvall, and T-Pain and Yung Joc (repeat)
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Fred Savage, and Eldar (repeat)
- Tavis Smiley: Lisa See and Lonnie Ali
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Dane Cook, Apolo Ohno, and Mando Diao (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Holly Hunter, Adam Goldberg, and Ferraby Lionheart
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Chelsea Handler and Black Light Burns (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 24th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Set For Life.
- NBC has the Miss Teen USA Pageant at 8.
- PBS has a new NOW at 8, then a new Washington Week.
- There's a new Smackdown! on The CW at 8.
- Nickelodeon has a new Danny Phantom at 8.
- Also at 8: TCM has Bedtime For Bonzo.
- At 8:30, Animal Planet has a new Meerkat Manor.
- At 9, USA has a new Monk, followed by a new Psych.
- Discovery has a new Survivorman at 9.
- CMTV has a new Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge at 9.
- At 11, HBO has the season premiere of Real Time With Bill Maher with guests Mike Huckabee, Tim Robbins and Stephen Hayes.
- At 12:30am, ESPN2 has a woman's semifinal match from the Pilot Pen Tennis Tournament.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Finale: Did the Right Contestant Win Season 29?
- The 100 Post Mortem: Star Eliza Taylor Defends 'Brilliant,' Heartbreaking Twist
- Parenthood 100th Episode Photos Tease Big Reconciliation, Heartbreaking Tragedy
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- More From TVLine
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Stars Furious Over Sony Canceling 'The Interview': 'America Has Lost Its First Cyberwar'
- 7 Hilarous 'Family Feud' Responses
- 2014: The Year of the Booty
- How Well Do the Naked Rowers Recognize Each Other's Butts? We Put Them to The Test!
- More From ET