It's a clever list, and includes the new vanity plates each car would have.
Yesterday's show, for instance, pitted a one host in a Mercedes Benz SUV driving from London the the airport versus one host on a super bicycle, another in a speed boat on the Thames, and The Stig -- an anonymous test driver -- making the trek via public transportation. It was pretty funny, especially since the car lost!
My father and younger brother are the gearheads in my family. Somehow, whatever gene makes you give a crap about automobiles skipped me, which is why I know next to nothing about cars, and why looking at a brand new top of the line sports car gives me about as much joy as dislodging a bit of popcorn from one of my molars. If you happen to be one of those people who eat, sleep and breathe cars, Jay Leno has his own site over on NBC.com called Jay Leno's Garage. I may not be the biggest fan of The Tonight Show or Leno's comedy in general, but he has an affable demeanor and it fits the site well. You can watch videos of Jay and others talking about cars and offering helpful tips. The site also features articles Jay wrote for Popular Mechanics.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Castle Eyes 3-Year Premiere High, Scorpion, Gotham and Blacklist Dip, Relocated NCIS: LA Returns Down
- MTV's Happyland: Ryan Rottman Talks Incest, Secrets and More on New Series
- Faking It's Michael Willett on Shane's Love Life, Lauren's Secret and More
- Video: Andy Samberg's Advice for Mulaney? Nab a 'Killer' Friends Cameo
- Awkward First Look: [Spoiler] Ruins Jenna and Matty's Romantic Reunion
- More From TVLine