It's a clever list, and includes the new vanity plates each car would have.
Yesterday's show, for instance, pitted a one host in a Mercedes Benz SUV driving from London the the airport versus one host on a super bicycle, another in a speed boat on the Thames, and The Stig -- an anonymous test driver -- making the trek via public transportation. It was pretty funny, especially since the car lost!
My father and younger brother are the gearheads in my family. Somehow, whatever gene makes you give a crap about automobiles skipped me, which is why I know next to nothing about cars, and why looking at a brand new top of the line sports car gives me about as much joy as dislodging a bit of popcorn from one of my molars. If you happen to be one of those people who eat, sleep and breathe cars, Jay Leno has his own site over on NBC.com called Jay Leno's Garage. I may not be the biggest fan of The Tonight Show or Leno's comedy in general, but he has an affable demeanor and it fits the site well. You can watch videos of Jay and others talking about cars and offering helpful tips. The site also features articles Jay wrote for Popular Mechanics.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- More From BuddyTV
- Outlander Recap: I Love It When a Clan Comes Together
- Downton Abbey: First Season 5 Trailer Features Surprise Hookups, Raging Infernos, Exposed Secrets
- Looking Finds Season 2 Gigs for Crossbones Co-Star, Late Night Comic
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Teen Wolf, True Blood, Finding Carter and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Anna Paquin
- More From TVLine