It's a clever list, and includes the new vanity plates each car would have.
Yesterday's show, for instance, pitted a one host in a Mercedes Benz SUV driving from London the the airport versus one host on a super bicycle, another in a speed boat on the Thames, and The Stig -- an anonymous test driver -- making the trek via public transportation. It was pretty funny, especially since the car lost!
My father and younger brother are the gearheads in my family. Somehow, whatever gene makes you give a crap about automobiles skipped me, which is why I know next to nothing about cars, and why looking at a brand new top of the line sports car gives me about as much joy as dislodging a bit of popcorn from one of my molars. If you happen to be one of those people who eat, sleep and breathe cars, Jay Leno has his own site over on NBC.com called Jay Leno's Garage. I may not be the biggest fan of The Tonight Show or Leno's comedy in general, but he has an affable demeanor and it fits the site well. You can watch videos of Jay and others talking about cars and offering helpful tips. The site also features articles Jay wrote for Popular Mechanics.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Final Rose: Josh and Andi's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- Phaedra Parks Taking Time Off from Filming 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- [Video] 'Covert Affairs' Exclusive: Uncovering Secrets
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 5 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose' Recap: Confronting Nick and Fantasy Suite Sex
- More From BuddyTV
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actress in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- Ratings: Ninja Warrior Hits 2-Year High Vs. All-Time Low Bachelorette Finale
- Castle's Molly Quinn Talks Teary Finale, the Alexis-Kate Tension That Follows
- First Look: Hot in Cleveland's Elka Makes Like Wonka in Animated Outing
- Scoop: Revenge Casts S.H.I.E.L.D. Siren in Recurring Season 4 Role
- More From TVLine