It's a clever list, and includes the new vanity plates each car would have.
Yesterday's show, for instance, pitted a one host in a Mercedes Benz SUV driving from London the the airport versus one host on a super bicycle, another in a speed boat on the Thames, and The Stig -- an anonymous test driver -- making the trek via public transportation. It was pretty funny, especially since the car lost!
My father and younger brother are the gearheads in my family. Somehow, whatever gene makes you give a crap about automobiles skipped me, which is why I know next to nothing about cars, and why looking at a brand new top of the line sports car gives me about as much joy as dislodging a bit of popcorn from one of my molars. If you happen to be one of those people who eat, sleep and breathe cars, Jay Leno has his own site over on NBC.com called Jay Leno's Garage. I may not be the biggest fan of The Tonight Show or Leno's comedy in general, but he has an affable demeanor and it fits the site well. You can watch videos of Jay and others talking about cars and offering helpful tips. The site also features articles Jay wrote for Popular Mechanics.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Videos] Watch the Best Commercials from Super Bowl XLIX
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- More From BuddyTV
- Super Bowl XLIX: Reviewing the Best & Worst Commercials (From the 1st Half)
- Super Bowl XLIX: Idina Menzel Sings the National Anthem — How'd She Do?
- Pilot News: ABC Orders Uncle Buck Adaptation, Gay Gym Teacher Comedy
- Quotes of the Week From Agent Carter, Arrow, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and More!
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches!
- More From TVLine