Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Lorenzo, The Bachelor, chose Jennifer on the season finale last week. But is she already seeing someone new?
- You can now wear the same perfume as your favorite TV star, but I wouldn't recommend it.
- Kfed is doing great! That is, if you ask Kfed.
Maybe he's just looking for a girl who can keep up with him. Hopefully they'll cast some athletic women and not just all wanna-be princesses. We'll meet Andy on the 10th season of The Bachelor on ABC next spring.
Like Jesse Palmer, and (inexplicably popular) Bob Guiney before him, last night's "Prince" Lorenzo (a man who has less claim to actually being a prince than the musician Prince does) decided to opt out of going through with proposing to his choice. He did give her a ring, but called it a "family ring" instead of an engagement ring. This takes even more guts than the other Bachelors who went with the more promising "promise" ring nomenclature.
- The Bachelor: if this is the most eligible guy in America, I'm in serious trouble.
- Lost season premiere ... are these clues or just production errors?
- Eva Longoria bruises her ribs falling out of her trailer - oops!
And remember, we're always open to suggestions for stories to cover on the next show!
It seems our own Tom Biro, my fellow blogger over at Ad Jab and the guy who recaps House and other shows for y'all just might be in the running to appear on the next season of The Bachelor. It seems his professional profile on LinkedIn was noticed by the show's casting producer:
Dear Tom ,
ABC Television's hit reality television show, The Bachelor, is searching for its next star. After viewing your profile on LinkedIn, the casting producer has selected you as a potential candidate.
And while we are rumor-mongering, a link on Bricks and Stone also lead me to a comment on the BachelorRecap blog (it's the anonymous one at 2:09) which has an email that is allegedly from Mike, Travis's brother-in-law. It says that he and Sarah are done, that she may be dating a football player (the Tennessean reports she is dating a friend of a football player,) and that if Travis had it to do all over again he would have picked Susan and Jehan to go to the final two. Does this set a record for the fastest Bachelor break-up?
First up, Moana in Venice (lucky girl). They enjoy the pigeons in St. Mark's, go for a gondola ride and share a romantic meal. Then it's time for the fantasy suite option. Why do they always make the girl read the card aloud? We all know what is about to go down. Travis says he wants to spend more time alone with Moana. Travis says that he feels guilty since he has to go on two more dates. She says she understands and they make out. Cue the swelling music and the closing doors.
- ABC has a repeat Wife Swap at 8pm, followed by a new two hour The Bachelor.
- CBS has a repeats of King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, a new Courting Alex, and then a repeat CSI: Miami.
- NBC has The Olympics all night, starting at 8.
- FOX has a new Skating With Celebrities and then a new 24.
- The WB has a new 7th Heaven at 8, followed by a new Related.
- UPN has all new eps of One on One, All of Us, Girlfriends, and Half & Half.
- Discovery has a new Monster House at 8, while Food Network has a new Emeril Live, where the chef cooks "Perfect Pasta."
- Also at 8: AMC has one of the best Bond flicks, Goldfinger, and FX has the underrated Daredevil.
- At 9, Lifetime has the new movie Flirting With Danger, with Charisma Carpenter and James Thomas.
- Also at 9: GSN has two new eps of High Stakes Poker.
- HBO 2 has Denzel Washington in Man On Fire. It's on at 9 too.
- At 10, A&E has a new Rollergirls.
- Also at 10: TCM has the classic suspense-thriller, Sorry, Wrong Number, with Barbara Stanwyck.
- At midnight, FUEL has a new The Daily Habit, followed by two new eps of On Surfari.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor' Season 3: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'The Sound of Music Live'
- 'The X Factor' Predictions: Who Will Be the Top 4?
- 5 Simple Ways 'Reign' Could Avoid Its Heroine's Super Depressing Fate
- 'The Originals': Winners and Losers from 'Reigning Pain in New Orleans'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'X Factor': Alex & Sierra on 'Say Something' and Destiny's Child
- ESPN cancels Will Ferrell's 'SportsCenter' appearance, Ron Burgundy reacts
- 'Mob City' premiere: Frank Darabont's noir is nice to look at, but that's about it
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy
- 'The Tomorrow People' recap: Kidnapping, Dr. Death and John's lies in 'Thanatos'
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Survivor and Flash-y Arrow Hit Highs, All ABC Sitcoms Slip, X Factor Rises
- Once Upon a Time Casting Mystery: Lost's Rebecca Mader to Play Which Iconic Villainess?
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More
- Nashville Recap: Friends in Low Places
- American Horror Story: Coven Recap: Head Case
- More From TVLine