back at the barnyard
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
A special word for our readers who are fans of Hannah Montana. It's not my fault she's not in the top 10 this week! She was in the top 20 but was nudged out of the top of the list by football players, wrestlers, and that bastard SpongeBob SquarePants. It's often a battle between SpongeBob and Hannah for some reason. This week the guy under the sea won, with three episodes in the top 10.
1. Monday Night Football (ESPN)
- At 8, FOX has a new, one-hour Cops, then a new America's Most Wanted.
- ABC has college football at 8, USC vs. Washington.
- CBS repeats the premieres of Moonlight and Cane starting at 8, then has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 9, Food Network has two new episodes of Heavyweights.
- Nick has two new episodes of Back at the Barnyard at 9.
- There's a new Naruto on Cartoon Network at 9, followed by a new Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo.
- Also at 9: BBC America has a new Torchwood.
- At 11, Perez Hilton hosts a special "I Want My Mad TV" edition of Mad TV on FOX, featuring pop culture parodies.
- At 11:30, NBC has the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, with guests LeBron James and Kanye West.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- More From BuddyTV
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- Dallas Finale Recap: Fall in the Family
- Forever: Does ABC's Immortal Drama Have Staying Power?
- The Voice Season 7 Premiere Recap: Do You Si What They Si? [Updated]
- More From TVLine
- Breaking Down The Dance Numbers: 'DWTS' Recap
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce From Bruce After 23 Years of Marriage
- 'The Voice' Season 7 Premiere: Find Out Which Coach Has the Best Team So Far!
- Bill Clinton on Becoming a Grandfather: I Feel Like I'm in Labor
- 10 Reasons We're Still Pissed About 'Lost' 10 Years Later
- More From ET