Will Grey's Anatomy soon be George-less? MSNBC.com's The Scoop reports that a source says T.R. Knight is upset by how the network/show handled the aftermath of co-star Isaiah Washington's uses of a homophobic slur.
According to the source, Knight was asked to keep quiet about the initial incident, which happened on set. But then, Washington caused a furor by using the word again at the Golden Globes while trying to deny he'd ever used it in the first place.
The study found that 37 percent of boomers are unhappy with what's on TV, and 80 percent of all people over 40 say that they have trouble finding shows that they can find relatable to their own lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- The 16 Most Blood-Tingling Hookups from 'True Blood'
- 'Reign' Comic-Con 2014 Spoilers: Plague Deaths, Threats and the Baby
- 'Under the Dome' Comic-Con 2014 Spoilers: More Death, a Killer Revealed and Escaping the Dome
- More From BuddyTV
- NBC to Air Crossbones' Final Two Episodes On a Saturday Night
- Reign @ Comic-Con: Frary's 'Awkward' Future, Lola's Baby, Plague-Related Deaths and More Season 2 Scoop
- Scandal's 'Randy' Season 4 Premiere Title: What Could It Possibly Mean?
- Legend of Korra Is Moving Online, But 'There Is Definitely a Book 4'
- Freak Show Adds All My Children Alum
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas Releases 'Chains' Single
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey' Stars Admit What It's Really Like Filming Those Racy Sex Scenes
- Kristen Bell Plays Mary Poppins, Gets Political in Funny or Die Parody
- Zoe Saldana Curses Out Media Following Reports of Twins
- 7 Celebs You Didn't Know Were in Music Videos Before They Were Famous
- More From ET