On Friday, May 30, the experimental episode will show how The View is made, by lifting the curtain so you can see how the magic happens. They've chosen to show the upside down, backstage View on that Friday - and don't worry about marking it in your calendar. You can expect plenty of reminders from Barbara Walters (if she's there), Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Sherri Shepherd. With all that behind the scenes footage, only half of the show as seen originally -- from the camera's point of view -- will be seen.
Over on NBC's site for SNL, there's a new (I'm pretty sure it's new*) section called Saturday Night Live Backstage. The section includes backstage videos (natch) and an interactive feature called "Star in Weekend Update" that allows registered users to edited together clips from the "Weekend Update" segment into an annoying, confusing mess that's not even remotely amusing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 10
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Nominees from the Top 6?
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT to Release Public Morals' Entire First Season for Labor Day Weekend
- Arrow Season 4 Trailer Has Domestic Olicity, Damien Darhk, Constantine, Sara, Costume Changes and More
- Ratings: Mistresses Finale and Dome Hit Series Lows, Rookie Blue Rises
- TVLine Items: Castle Meets The O.C., Rob Riggle Gets Fresh and More
- Nashville's Chaley Rose to Return
- More From TVLine
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Biggest 'Dancing With the Stars' Challenge – and It'll Make You Love Her More
- Tyler Perry Honors the Life of Bobbi Kristina Brown With Heartfelt Tribute Video
- The Sexiest Summer Bikini Bodies of 2015
- The 'Dash Dolls' Reveal What It's Really Like to Have Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian as Bosses!
- Mini-Darth Vader From Super Bowl Ad Gets Pacemaker Generator at 10 Years Old
- More From ET