She hopes that by revealing how this painful chapter of her formative years led to the alcohol and behavioral problems she's had in more recent years, she can help others who are struggling with their own demons.
However, she has her own agenda and wants to do things her own way, which includes not taking her medication. Dr. Drew, however, said she came to his facility to get care, which means allowing the professionals to best determine what she needs.
Dr. Drew's new patients include tabloid mainstay Michael Lohan, Bai Ling and 'Baywatch' star Jeremy Jackson.
Besides the celebrity patients, Dr. Drew will be joined by returning counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Spraguem, along with depression and bipolar disorder expert Dr. John R. Sharp, M.D. and 'Sober House' house manager Jennifer Gimenez as resident technician.
Meet the rest of the cast below.
The show has apparently been after Lindsay Lohan for years without success. However, producers have reportedly nabbed her father and are hoping that Lindsay and/or her mom Dina will appear on the show for some "family counseling."
According to RadarOnline.com Michael Lohan has checked into 'Celebrity Rehab' to deal with his anger management issues, not drugs- or alcohol-related problems.
So Long, Eko: After Season Two ended, I thought that the writers would take a break from the Tailie-killing. Eko was one of my favorite new characters, and I had hoped that he would stick around a bit longer. What really bugged me about Eko's death was that fact that he survived the hatch implosion only to get killed by the Monster five episodes into Season Three. I know that Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje wanted out of the show, but his death seemed so random.
(S03E09) In case you happened to miss the numerous commercials, ABC had promised that "Stranger in a Strange Land" would answer three big Lost questions for viewers. Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse made it clear in this week's podcast that at least one of them was the meaning of Jack's tattoos. After watching the episode, I'm not entirely sure what the other two huge revelations were supposed to be. Is it possible that ABC (gasp) overhyped this episode?
ABC just released the newest Lost audio podcast, which was once again hosted by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. The podcast features a short interview with Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), details about "Flashes Before Your Eyes," and information about "Stranger in a Strange Land," which airs Wednesday night. Here's what we learned:
- Henry Ian Cusick considers Desmond to be a quieter, less conventional hero. He also prefers to be called Ian.
- Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse admit that Desmond's episode was not a "flashback" in the traditional sense. Desmond was allowed to make choices within his own past, but was course-corrected by Fionnula Flanagan's character (the woman in the jewelry store).
(S01E13) Wesley: Angel, we need a plan.
Angel: Here's the plan: I go in, start hitting people hard in the face, see where it takes us.
This was an interesting episode. Not because of what is was about, but because of what it was not about. It wasn't about vampires, vampire slayers, vengeful spirits, or anything else related to the supernatural world that we live in. This episode was actually more science fiction in nature as warriors from another dimension continued their gender warfare through the streets of Los Angeles. How did they get here? Well, they came through an extra-dimensional portal, silly!
Inter-dimensional warriors? Gender warfare? Portals? Gosh, you'd think this was an episode of Stargate SG-1 or something. Well, it wasn't, but it was just as fun.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week From The Royals, DWTS, Undateable and More
- Dwayne Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Modern Family, Austin & Ally and More
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- More From TVLine
- Op-Ed: Thank You, Angelina Jolie, For Celebrating Our Kids Who Are 'Different'
- Carrie Underwood Posts First Full Shot of Baby Isaiah
- Dwayne Johnson Hulks Out as President 'The Rock' Obama on 'SNL'
- Meghan Trainor on 'Dear Future Husband' Video: 'I Don't Think It's Sexist'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- More From ET