She hopes that by revealing how this painful chapter of her formative years led to the alcohol and behavioral problems she's had in more recent years, she can help others who are struggling with their own demons.
However, she has her own agenda and wants to do things her own way, which includes not taking her medication. Dr. Drew, however, said she came to his facility to get care, which means allowing the professionals to best determine what she needs.
Dr. Drew's new patients include tabloid mainstay Michael Lohan, Bai Ling and 'Baywatch' star Jeremy Jackson.
Besides the celebrity patients, Dr. Drew will be joined by returning counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Spraguem, along with depression and bipolar disorder expert Dr. John R. Sharp, M.D. and 'Sober House' house manager Jennifer Gimenez as resident technician.
Meet the rest of the cast below.
The show has apparently been after Lindsay Lohan for years without success. However, producers have reportedly nabbed her father and are hoping that Lindsay and/or her mom Dina will appear on the show for some "family counseling."
According to RadarOnline.com Michael Lohan has checked into 'Celebrity Rehab' to deal with his anger management issues, not drugs- or alcohol-related problems.
So Long, Eko: After Season Two ended, I thought that the writers would take a break from the Tailie-killing. Eko was one of my favorite new characters, and I had hoped that he would stick around a bit longer. What really bugged me about Eko's death was that fact that he survived the hatch implosion only to get killed by the Monster five episodes into Season Three. I know that Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje wanted out of the show, but his death seemed so random.
(S03E09) In case you happened to miss the numerous commercials, ABC had promised that "Stranger in a Strange Land" would answer three big Lost questions for viewers. Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse made it clear in this week's podcast that at least one of them was the meaning of Jack's tattoos. After watching the episode, I'm not entirely sure what the other two huge revelations were supposed to be. Is it possible that ABC (gasp) overhyped this episode?
ABC just released the newest Lost audio podcast, which was once again hosted by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. The podcast features a short interview with Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), details about "Flashes Before Your Eyes," and information about "Stranger in a Strange Land," which airs Wednesday night. Here's what we learned:
- Henry Ian Cusick considers Desmond to be a quieter, less conventional hero. He also prefers to be called Ian.
- Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse admit that Desmond's episode was not a "flashback" in the traditional sense. Desmond was allowed to make choices within his own past, but was course-corrected by Fionnula Flanagan's character (the woman in the jewelry store).
(S01E13) Wesley: Angel, we need a plan.
Angel: Here's the plan: I go in, start hitting people hard in the face, see where it takes us.
This was an interesting episode. Not because of what is was about, but because of what it was not about. It wasn't about vampires, vampire slayers, vengeful spirits, or anything else related to the supernatural world that we live in. This episode was actually more science fiction in nature as warriors from another dimension continued their gender warfare through the streets of Los Angeles. How did they get here? Well, they came through an extra-dimensional portal, silly!
Inter-dimensional warriors? Gender warfare? Portals? Gosh, you'd think this was an episode of Stargate SG-1 or something. Well, it wasn't, but it was just as fun.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Best Quotes from 'Scandal' Season 3
- 'Revolution' Season 2 Episode Photos
- 'Reign' Episode 21 Photos: The Madness of King Henry
- 'Reign': 17 Moments of James, Marriage Troubles and Catherine?s Plots from 'No Exit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 5.20 and 5.21 Photos: Stelena in Danger
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET