(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
Stephen Moyer will play a vampire opposite Anna Paquin's mind-reading waitress in Six Feet Under creator Alan Ball's new series for HBO, True Blood. The series is based on the Southern Vampire book series by Charlaine Harris about vampires who live on synthetic blood.
Brook Kerr of Passions was also cast in the pilot, which Ball wrote and will also direct.
Clark was on the show last year after missing the 2004 show because of a stroke, and he'll be back to co-host New Year's Rockin' Eve as ABC rings in 2007 and the ball drops in Times Square. (The pic on the right is from this year's Emmy Awards, when he got a special award from Barry Manilow.)
That's the good news. The bad news? He'll have to ring in the New Year with Ryan Seacrest, Christina Aguilera, and a hundred young people who actually filmed their dance segments days if not weeks ago.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Quest' Premiere Episode Photos
- The Final Rose: Josh and Andi's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Who Will Be the Next Bachelor?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Casts 'Frozen' Characters Prince Hans and Pabbie the Troll King
- More From BuddyTV
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 Poster Promises Same Shift on a Different Day — Plus: An 'Artsy' Photo Shoot Video
- Will iZombie 'Out-Gore' Walking Dead? Is Veronica Mars Crossover Inevitable?
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams on Lady Stoneheart, 'Snobby' Book Readers and Her New Movie Heatstroke
- Sons of Anarchy Video: The Naked Truth Behind Charlie Hunnam's Surprising Comic-Con No-Show
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pratt Adorably Surprises Kids at a 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Sarah Drew is Pregnant
- Rob Lowe for Shark Week—This is the Most Badass Video You'll See All Day!
- Watch Out New York – There's a Sharknado Coming!
- Elizabeth Banks Doesn't Want You to Be Ashamed of Sex
- More From ET