(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
Stephen Moyer will play a vampire opposite Anna Paquin's mind-reading waitress in Six Feet Under creator Alan Ball's new series for HBO, True Blood. The series is based on the Southern Vampire book series by Charlaine Harris about vampires who live on synthetic blood.
Brook Kerr of Passions was also cast in the pilot, which Ball wrote and will also direct.
Clark was on the show last year after missing the 2004 show because of a stroke, and he'll be back to co-host New Year's Rockin' Eve as ABC rings in 2007 and the ball drops in Times Square. (The pic on the right is from this year's Emmy Awards, when he got a special award from Barry Manilow.)
That's the good news. The bad news? He'll have to ring in the New Year with Ryan Seacrest, Christina Aguilera, and a hundred young people who actually filmed their dance segments days if not weeks ago.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- TVLine Items: ER Doc Meets the Dome, Luke/Laura Reunion and More
- Scandal Blind Item: Olivia to Hire New Gladiator (It's Someone We've Met!)
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Jenner, a Complete Timeline: From Olympic Gold Medalist to Reality Star
- How to Look Effortlessly Chic in a Jumpsuit Like Chrissy Teigen & Gwyneth Paltrow
- New 'Harry Potter' Fan Theory Suggests Maybe the Dursleys Weren't So Bad After All
- 8 Things Bruce Jenner Said About the Price of Fame, From 1976 to Now
- Chrissy Teigen Is Anti-Photoshop: 'We Forgot What Normal People Look Like Now'
- More From ET