And, for those fans looking to maintain the 'Mad Men' mood through the long wait, Banana Republic has announced that in August it will launch a range of clothing and accessories inspired by the '60s-set drama.
Deadline.com reports that in the wake of 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner's new three-year deal, star Jon Hamm has renegotiated his contract with Lionsgate-AMC.
He was previously committed to a further two seasons, but that's now been upped to three in exchange for a whopping pay-day -- estimated to be an eight-figure sum -- which makes him one of the highest-paid actors in a cable series.
For all you Sterling-Cooper fanatics that missed this one, you better hurry because there's only one week left.
Beginning back on July 21st, Banana Republic gave entry codes for the chance to win a Mad Men walk-on role. The catch? Well, first you have to actually go to a Banana Republic store to get one of the codes (can't get 'em online) and then you have to play dress-up -- as in, throw on the most Mad Men-ish clothes you got and snap some photos. Then submit the photos along with your code and wait patiently. Part of the contest is judged by the public, but Matthew Weiner makes the ultimate decision based on the semi-finalists.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Tut's Avan Jogia Talks Twisted Cliffhanger, Shares Pitch for Season 2
- Empire Signs Marisa Tomei to Play Lesbian Billionaire in Season 2
- TVLine Items: Donald Glover Pilot Adds to Cast, SOA Vet in The Way and More
- Fatal Attraction Event Series: 20 Actors Who'd Bring the Heat (and the Crazy) to Fox's Thriller Remake
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- More From TVLine
- Refresh Your Summer Office Style Like Shay Mitchell & Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Victoria's Secret Model Stella Maxwell and It's Pretty Intense
- Shakira and America Ferrera Take Donald Trump to Task For 'Hateful and Racist' Remarks
- Marisa Tomei Is Joining Season 2 of 'Empire' and We Can't Wait for Her Face-Off With Cookie!
- Britney Spears' Mom Jamming Out to 'Toxic' Is the Best Thing You'll See All Day
- More From ET