But before doing so, he told Colbert about different types of banjo playing techniques, including one known as "clawhammer."
"Clawhammer?" Colbert repeated. "It sounds like a disability ... "
"Or I think of it as a 'Kama Sutra' position," Martin shot back.
Well, you can certainly learn a lot about a man from what he thinks "clawhammer" sounds like.
(S03E09) After watching Michael Scott "transform" himself into "Prison Mike," I was so enthralled by it that I've decided to rent Scared Straight from Netflix. I remember watching that documentary back in the 70s when I was a teenager, and I thought it was so over the top that I remember laughing all the way through it. Of course, if I was sitting in that room with those convicts in Rahway, I might have gotten smacked around a bit. But the idea of "lifers" telling kids how to not be like them is just too much grist for the comedy mill.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Coven''The Head': A 'Good Wife' face stops by
- 'Dance Moms' holiday special: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein stops by to fight
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Meet Street Corner Renaissance
- 'The Voice' results: The Top 3 revealed - Who made it to the finals?
- LeAnn Rimes' tribute to Patsy Cline at the ACAs 2013 moves singer to tears
- More From Zap2it
- Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk
- Chicago Fire Fall Finale Recap: Watch Your Head
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- Orphan Black Casts Superfan Patrick J. Adams
- More From TVLine