But before doing so, he told Colbert about different types of banjo playing techniques, including one known as "clawhammer."
"Clawhammer?" Colbert repeated. "It sounds like a disability ... "
"Or I think of it as a 'Kama Sutra' position," Martin shot back.
Well, you can certainly learn a lot about a man from what he thinks "clawhammer" sounds like.
(S03E09) After watching Michael Scott "transform" himself into "Prison Mike," I was so enthralled by it that I've decided to rent Scared Straight from Netflix. I remember watching that documentary back in the 70s when I was a teenager, and I thought it was so over the top that I remember laughing all the way through it. Of course, if I was sitting in that room with those convicts in Rahway, I might have gotten smacked around a bit. But the idea of "lifers" telling kids how to not be like them is just too much grist for the comedy mill.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- Chris Meloni to Star in WGN Slavery Drama Underground — With Kanye West Eyed as Musical Contributor
- Chicago Fire Enlists Ugly Betty Alum Eric Mabius for Major Arc
- Pilot Scoop: JoAnna Garcia Swisher Joins Tommy Johnagin's CBS Comedy
- Teen Wolf Season 5: Shelley Hennig on Stalia 'Changes,' New Faces and More
- More From TVLine
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- This Baby Biting His Dad Then Laughing Uncontrollably Is the New 'Charlie Bit Me'
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee'
- 'Once Upon A Time' Spring Premiere: We Answer 22 of Your Most Burning Questions!
- 13 Reasons Leonard Nimoy Was Even More Amazing Than You Knew
- More From ET