On a related note, has a bartender in NJ created a "Jersey Shore Punch" yet?
[via Best Week Ever]
I stopped by my local alehouse with some friends the other night, to hoist a few and talk about the upcoming Fall TV season. Imagine my amazement when, lo and behold, what should appear on the bar in front of me? Coasters for the CW's upcoming comedy / sci-fi show, Reaper.
Mrs. Garrison: Kids, I need to tell you something that you might find a little shocking: I'm gay.
Longtime fans of South Park know that Mr./Ms. Garrison is a mercurial sexual beast. S/he's now been both straight and gay as a man and as a woman, but the one constant that remains is that whatever her preference happens to be that week, she takes it very seriously.
MANswers, a new game show for Spike centering on the kind of questions men want to ask but don't find "socially acceptable" will be given a nine-episode run and will debut sometime this fall. The show will pit contestants against one another and include re-enactments and interviews with experts.
Variety reports that some of these so-called "socially unacceptable" questions include "how long can a man survive on just beer?" and "what's the best organ to eat if you're a cannibal?"
Dad: You need to start behaving like more of an adult around here.
Orel: But dad, I'm only twelve.
Dad: That's no excuse. Why your own personal hero, Jesus, was very mature at your age.
Orel: He was?
Dad: Of course. At twelve he was already busy proving the Jews wrong.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: No TV Wedding for Chris and Des, Juan Pablo's Odd Message for Nikki and More
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- More From BuddyTV
- Check Out Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' New Girlfriend on 'The Simpsons'
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- More From ET