On a related note, has a bartender in NJ created a "Jersey Shore Punch" yet?
[via Best Week Ever]
I stopped by my local alehouse with some friends the other night, to hoist a few and talk about the upcoming Fall TV season. Imagine my amazement when, lo and behold, what should appear on the bar in front of me? Coasters for the CW's upcoming comedy / sci-fi show, Reaper.
Mrs. Garrison: Kids, I need to tell you something that you might find a little shocking: I'm gay.
Longtime fans of South Park know that Mr./Ms. Garrison is a mercurial sexual beast. S/he's now been both straight and gay as a man and as a woman, but the one constant that remains is that whatever her preference happens to be that week, she takes it very seriously.
MANswers, a new game show for Spike centering on the kind of questions men want to ask but don't find "socially acceptable" will be given a nine-episode run and will debut sometime this fall. The show will pit contestants against one another and include re-enactments and interviews with experts.
Variety reports that some of these so-called "socially unacceptable" questions include "how long can a man survive on just beer?" and "what's the best organ to eat if you're a cannibal?"
Dad: You need to start behaving like more of an adult around here.
Orel: But dad, I'm only twelve.
Dad: That's no excuse. Why your own personal hero, Jesus, was very mature at your age.
Orel: He was?
Dad: Of course. At twelve he was already busy proving the Jews wrong.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- Pilot News: Carrie Preston Starring in NBC's Empty-Nester Comedy
- Pilot News: Survivor's Remorse Star Mike Epps Is ABC's Uncle Buck
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More
- Nashville Photos: Is This the 'Deyna' Reunion We've Been Waiting For?!
- More From TVLine
- 16 Most Adorably Awkward Hugs Of All Time
- 'Empire' Star Bryshere Gray On Naomi Campbell and His Other Dream Guest Stars
- Mark Wahlberg Is Now a Clothing Designer
- How George Clooney Brings Hollywood and Politics Together
- 'The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Talks Cats, Crossbows, and Keeping Andrew Lincoln's Beard!
- More From ET