On a related note, has a bartender in NJ created a "Jersey Shore Punch" yet?
[via Best Week Ever]
I stopped by my local alehouse with some friends the other night, to hoist a few and talk about the upcoming Fall TV season. Imagine my amazement when, lo and behold, what should appear on the bar in front of me? Coasters for the CW's upcoming comedy / sci-fi show, Reaper.
Mrs. Garrison: Kids, I need to tell you something that you might find a little shocking: I'm gay.
Longtime fans of South Park know that Mr./Ms. Garrison is a mercurial sexual beast. S/he's now been both straight and gay as a man and as a woman, but the one constant that remains is that whatever her preference happens to be that week, she takes it very seriously.
MANswers, a new game show for Spike centering on the kind of questions men want to ask but don't find "socially acceptable" will be given a nine-episode run and will debut sometime this fall. The show will pit contestants against one another and include re-enactments and interviews with experts.
Variety reports that some of these so-called "socially unacceptable" questions include "how long can a man survive on just beer?" and "what's the best organ to eat if you're a cannibal?"
Dad: You need to start behaving like more of an adult around here.
Orel: But dad, I'm only twelve.
Dad: That's no excuse. Why your own personal hero, Jesus, was very mature at your age.
Orel: He was?
Dad: Of course. At twelve he was already busy proving the Jews wrong.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- More From TVLine
- Enjoy Khloe Kardashian's Epic Pre-Kimye-Wedding Hangover
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- More From ET