Anthony Spinner, who among other credits produced and/or wrote for The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Cannon, Search,The FBI, Return of the Saint, and Baretta, is suing both ABC and Touchstone Television, saying that he created (and was paid $30,000 for) a show that is very similar to Lost way back in 1977. He actually sued back in 2005 but the case was dismissed for procedural reasons.
Welcome to TV Squad Lists, a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
Ever since the early days, pets have been a staple of many TV shows. Whether they are the star of the show like Cleo from The Peoples Choice or unforgettable supporting pets like Eddie from Frasier, these pets are often the best remembered part of any TV show.
Here is my own personal list of favorite pets. Before you start, I excluded Arnold Ziffel because the Ziffel family insisted he was their son not a pet. Feel free to add your own favorites.
1.Rowdy the stuffed dog (Scrubs)
I admit that having a stuffed dog for a pet is a bit unusual but when you think about it, it's a brilliant idea. He never has to be walked, fed or taken to the vet and he'll never run away. Seeing the hours of fun JD and Turk have with Rowdy makes me want to run to my nearest taxidermist and order myself a mounted hound.
(Davis and Crawford? Those must have been some conversations...heh.)
Sherman directed many TV shows over the years, including The Waltons, Baretta, 77 Sunset Strip, Trapper John, M.D., Alias Smith and Jones, Medical Center, and Hagen. He also directed the films The Adventures of Don Juan, Mr. Skeffington, The Naked Earth, Bogie, and The Young Philadelphians.
He died of natural causes on Sunday.
In his bankruptcy filing, Blake lists his debts as the $30 million judgment, $1.3 million in federal taxes, and $300,000 in state taxes. Last year, he paid his attorney $250,000 in legal fees- a price tag the attorney says he put a cap on. Blake's only assets are $100,000 and $500,000. He's currently sharing an apartment in San Fernando Valley with his publicist. One of his adult daughters has adopted the 5-year-old daughter he had with Bakley.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 10 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Episode 5 Photos: No Filter
- [Video] 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles Sings 'Simple Man' at VanCon
- 'Big Brother 17': Why Is No One Targeting Austin and the Twins?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Madam Secretary Gets a Bro, DWTS Pro Injured and More
- Ratings: Whispers Ends With 4-Week High, SYTYCD Ties Series Low
- Grey's, Scandal and HTGAWM Casts Wine and Shine in New TGIT Promo
- Penny Dreadful Season 3: Patti LuPone Returns (But There's a Huge Twist)
- Scandal's Huck and Quinn Torture The Muppets' Gonzo — And He Likes It
- More From TVLine
- Snooki on Jionni's Ashley Madison Scandal: 'I'm Lucky If He Knows How to Even Use a Computer'
- 'James Bond' Author Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play 007 (But We Disagree)
- See Eddie Redmayne as a Transgender Woman in Trailer for 'The Danish Girl'
- These New 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Teasers Are Ryan Murphy's Worst Nightmares!
- EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Rivers Reveals Where She Scattered Her Mother Joan Rivers' Ashes
- More From ET