March 5, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 15th 2010 3:43AM
(S01E20) I never got mortally embarrassed by my parents. I guess I always assumed that everyone else had them, so they understood. Or maybe I just saw too many television shows and movies about teenagers being horrified to be seen by other kids in the vicinity of those old people who brought them into the world. I don't know, though, if I could get even in quite the way that Claire did this week.
Hilarious but brutal.
On second thought, teenagers are horrible, manipulative, shallow little creatures. Claire did nothing wrong except maybe teach a little humility.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Guys Performance Rankings
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Which 4 Girls are Going Home?
- More From BuddyTV
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Margaux Gets Emily Right Where She Wants Her
- Ratings: Empire Breaks 14 Million, Idol Drops, CSI: Cyber Solid, Middle Rises
- Banshee Penultimate Season 3 Sneak Peek: Job's Cover Blown!
- Nashville Recap: Happily Never After
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- Frankie Ballard Proves He's No One Hit Wonder With 'Sunshine & Whiskey': Behind the Hit
- Chelsea Handler Goes Topless to Deny Breast Lift Reports
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Blonde Hair
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker Reignite 'Happy Gilmore' Feud
- More From ET