July 23, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 15th 2010 3:43AM
(S01E20) I never got mortally embarrassed by my parents. I guess I always assumed that everyone else had them, so they understood. Or maybe I just saw too many television shows and movies about teenagers being horrified to be seen by other kids in the vicinity of those old people who brought them into the world. I don't know, though, if I could get even in quite the way that Claire did this week.
Hilarious but brutal.
On second thought, teenagers are horrible, manipulative, shallow little creatures. Claire did nothing wrong except maybe teach a little humility.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.9 Photos: Toni Has News for Dom
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 16 Dance and 2 Go Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Dominion's Roxanne McKee Teases Big Changes: 'Claire's Innocence Is Lost'
- New Girl Scoop: Jessica Biel Cast as Jess' New Nemesis
- Game Night Preview: 'What People Help Their Necks to Be Not Cold'?
- Arrow Season 3: Scoop on Roy's New Role, Sara's Status, the Baby and More
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- More From TVLine
- Dakota Johnson is Covering Up Today Before Showing Skin in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Tomorrow
- A Look Back at Batman On Film Through The Years
- Exclusive First Look: 'Outlander' Stars Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan Get Cozy
- Watch Blake Lively Get Snippy with 'Vogue' While Decorating Cupcakes
- Chrissy Teigen Joins the Blonde Lob Club
- More From ET