Do you spend a lot of time in the bathroom? Roto-Rooter is holding a contest, and the winner gets the deluxe, luxury toilet in the picture on the right.
The toilet - which the company is calling a "bathroom oasis" - comes complete with an Avanti Compact Refrigerator with a beer tap, an iPod, an iCarta iPod dock with tissue holder, a Baseline pedal exerciser, a dual-sided magnification mirror, a megaphone (to call your family members for more toilet paper, I guess), a personal cooling fan, a USB powered coffee mug and warmer, an Xbox 360, a TiVo, a Gateway laptop computer, a Philips 20" LCD Flat Panel TV and a Philips DVD player.
Wow, the winner of this probably won't ever have to leave the house again. The contest ends April 2, and the winner will be announced on April 25 (National Plumber's Day).
[via Boing Boing]
(S02E14) The city of Jefferton has a problem: dangerous levels of starch are plaguing the residents, and Tom Peters is very concerned for his family. He's even purchased an Eez-Zee Stool Strips tester so he can make sure his stepsons don't have too much starch in their system. The machine, as demonstrated in an infomercial, is easy to use. In fact, you can test your stool on a bus in less than ten minutes. All you have to do is lick the tester, stir it around in your stool, enter the number that comes up into the machine, and then hold your thumbs on the special identicators for two minutes (it helps if you have some stool on your thumbs).
It turns out Tom's stepsons do have high levels of starch in their system, which he suspects to be the fault of the food they're eating at school. The Mayor suggests he and Tom go undercover, Tom as a student, and himself as the vice-principal. To fit in with the young crowd, Tom has a special surgery in which his knees and shinbones are removed and his feet are reattached to the bottom of his thighs. Also, his vocal chords are removed and stretched on a tiny rack in order to change his voice. The result is a dwarfish version of Tom with a voice that sounds like he's been inhaling helium.
In an update to this post, the CNN anchor is going to read the Top Ten List on The Late Show With David Letterman tonight.
No idea what she's going to do exactly, but I'm sure we can all assume it's going to include something about a bathroom, an open mic, and a sister-in-law. But what jokes can they make? Maybe it's going to be "Ten Things Never To Say On The Can," or maybe "Ten Ways To Apologize To Your Sister-In-Law." Readers, put your guesses below and we'll see how they compare to tonight's show.
[via TV Newser]
This has to be one of the funniest, though embarrassing, live news bloopers I've seen in a long, long time. Though I guess if it wasn't embarrassing for someone it wouldn't have been as funny...
While CNN was showing footage of President Bush giving a speech, the audio that viewers heard was anchor Kyra Phillips. No, not at the anchor desk, but in the CNN ladies room! You can hear Phillips talking to another CNN staff member, and even hear her "zip up" at one point.
But the most embarrassing part might be the part where Phillips insults her sister-in-law...before anchor Daryn Kagan jumps in. Video after the jump!
[via TV Newser]
My first reaction is: 'A chandelier in the bathroom? That has to be one nice gym.' My second is: 'What had to happen for his head to make contact with the chandelier? Was it low? Was he jumping?'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- 'The Bachelorette' Spoilers: Kaitlyn's Confession and the Big Showdown
- More From BuddyTV
- Masters of Sex Adds Walking Dead's Emily Kinney in Spicy Season 3 Role
- TVLine Items: Days' Ava Returns, Jeremy Sisto Gets Wicked and More
- UnReal Renewed for Season 2
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Invades! — What Happens Next?
- TNT's Public Morals Trailer: Ed Burns Is a Morally Casual Cop in '60s Drama
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe Tell Shawn B. That She Slept With Nick: 'It Went Too Far'
- Michael Buble's Son Adorably Reveals Baby No. 2 News!
- These Pictures of Shirtless Chris Hemsworth Paddle Boarding Will Be the Highlight of Your Week
- Prince George Was An Adorably Fussy Sad Little Monarch at Princess Charlotte's Christening
- David Beckham and Kevin Hart Are Hilariously Twinning
- More From ET