Costas uttered this now immortal phrase during the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics last night, and it set the Internet afire with its "beaver" and "inflatable" Google keyword alerts. It not only appeared all over Twitter, but it now has its own Facebook page with 1,500 members and growing. Someone out there, a lucky businessman, is putting it on a T-shirt, and the world will become just a little bit better for it.
Let's begin this week's column with another letter from a reader in need.
Howard Kotarski writes ...
"Hi, I am a transplanted NYer who now lives in Tx. I moved in 79, and was a NYPD officer until the layoffs, What I would like to know is what Fire House, and where is it located that Rescue Me is filmed at. It all looks real, or is it a closed Station used for Movies and TV. Also could you advise me the same for the old 3rd watch TV series, for both the PD and FD that were across the street from each othe. I presently am a Deputy Sheriff in Ft. Worth Tx, and still in love with NY. Thank you, Howard K"
Though I thoroughly enjoyed this season, I have to admit that most of the reveal of this episode was a tad disappointing. Why? Because a bunch of us guessed this would happen long ago. Well, not all of it, but the "big bad" of the season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it