It looks like Rob Corddry may be following in the footsteps of other Daily Show alums Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert and getting his own gig. It was announced today that Corddry has been cast in the title role of FOX's new comedy pilot Becoming Glen.
From the mind of Seth McFarlane, Glen tells the story of a guy in his forties who recalls the good days (his thirties) while he was still living with his folks. I'm glad Corddry has hit it big with something and landed this, but part of me secretly hopes this fails so he stays with The Daily Show. I like him too much as a correspondent. He may not be the only change though. His brother Nate, who just recently joined TDS, was cast last week in Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine