It looks like Rob Corddry may be following in the footsteps of other Daily Show alums Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert and getting his own gig. It was announced today that Corddry has been cast in the title role of FOX's new comedy pilot Becoming Glen.
From the mind of Seth McFarlane, Glen tells the story of a guy in his forties who recalls the good days (his thirties) while he was still living with his folks. I'm glad Corddry has hit it big with something and landed this, but part of me secretly hopes this fails so he stays with The Daily Show. I like him too much as a correspondent. He may not be the only change though. His brother Nate, who just recently joined TDS, was cast last week in Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Performance Recap: Filler Queen
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- 'Heaven is For Real': The Boy the Book is Based on Details Near Death Experience
- After Long Seperation, Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- How Tori Spelling Found Out About Husband's Cheating
- Which of Your Favorite Celebs Has Died the Most On Screen?
- More From ET