It looks like Rob Corddry may be following in the footsteps of other Daily Show alums Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert and getting his own gig. It was announced today that Corddry has been cast in the title role of FOX's new comedy pilot Becoming Glen.
From the mind of Seth McFarlane, Glen tells the story of a guy in his forties who recalls the good days (his thirties) while he was still living with his folks. I'm glad Corddry has hit it big with something and landed this, but part of me secretly hopes this fails so he stays with The Daily Show. I like him too much as a correspondent. He may not be the only change though. His brother Nate, who just recently joined TDS, was cast last week in Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- More From TVLine