July 7, 2015
being erica season 4
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 23rd 2011 3:00PM
It's about 4:00PM, and I'm watching Erica and Adam laugh over beers at a pub in Ireland.
Well, OK. Toronto is actually filling in for Ireland, and I'm watching Erin Karpluk and Adam Fergus film a scene for Season 4 of 'Being Erica.' Yes, all you Adam haters. He's back in Season 4, and happier than ever. And Adam Fergus, the affable actor who plays the handsome Irishman, hopes that those of you who didn't take to him at first have come around. "He challenges her, it's hard for audiences to get over that," he says.
There's still hope, though. Fergus says his Twitter mentions got friendlier and friendlier as Season 3 progressed. If he has his way, by the end of Season 4 everyone will be firmly aboard Team Adam. He's certainly got his work cut out for him. "People have very strong opinions about who they like for Erica," observes Karpluk, adding that people still ask her about Kai (Sebastian Pigott).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Is the Twin Twist Exposed?
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Searches for Tracy While The Ladies Get a Chance to Shine
- 'The Whispers' Recap: Drill's Secrets are Revealed
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Does Carly Steal Sutton's Thunder?
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kaitlyn's Secret and Shawn's Jealous Rage
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Without a Tracy
- UnReal Recap: There's Something Off About Mary
- The Bachelorette Recap: The Truth Won't Let You Pee!
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The Top 20 Revealed — and Ranked! Plus: Exclusive First-Look Photos
- Chasing Life EP on Natalie's Discovery, April's Setback & More Season 2 Scoop
- More From TVLine