September 1, 2015
benecio del toro
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 14th 2010 11:05AM
The folks at our sister site, Cinematical, are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Even though Sandra Bullock is nominated for an Academy Award for her role in 'The Blind Side,' it certainly doesn't mean that she can't make mistakes. Cinematical discusses Bullock's Oscar nom as well as her simultaneous Razzie nomination for 'All about Steve.'
- I haven't heard good things about the new film 'Valentine's Day,' although as a sucker for star-studded ensemble casts, that certainly isn't going to stop me from seeing it. However, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to make a franchise out of the thing.
- Cinematical reviews 'Twelve' and calls it "a very special episode of 'Gossip Girl,'" which is fitting, as it stars 'Gossip Girl''s Chace Crawford.
- I'm not sure that the fact that Benecio Del Toro reportedly mumbles his way through 'Wolfman' makes me want to see it.
- Look out world, there's a new Coppola in town: Gia Coppola, Francis Ford's granddaughter, is taking a stab at directing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's GF — What About Catherine?
- Empire Season 2 Premiere First Look: Courtroom Cookie, Chessboard Lucious and Special Guest... Don Lemon?
- Vice President Joe Biden to Appear on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- TVLine Items: Madam Secretary Gets a Bro, DWTS Pro Injured and More
- Ratings: Whispers Ends With 4-Week High, SYTYCD Ties Series Low
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Brandi Glanville Reveals New Details About Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster's Health Battles
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Spark Pregnancy Rumors as She Covers Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Anti-Bullying Campaign on Instagram, But Can't Stop With the Racy Selfies
- Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald Open Up About 'Difficult Days' for the Duggar Family
- Snooki on Jionni's Ashley Madison Scandal: 'I'm Lucky If He Knows How to Even Use a Computer'
- More From ET