May 6, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Nov 24th 2009 9:29AM
(S03E09) As soon as I read the episode info and saw that Kripke was going to be making an appearance, I lost all hope of this episode coming anywhere close to matching the brilliance of last week's. I was not wrong. I don't like Kripke. I don't find a speech impediment to be funny, and with him, it's completely extraneous. Sheldon could just have an enemy (I don't doubt he had many, in fact). You don't need to give the character this extra identifying mark.
So not only was I dismayed by Kripke's appearance, his practical joke was just mean-spirited and again, not something that I found funny. I don't like watching people getting humiliated. Sheldon dressed up for a radio interview. That's adorable, and then to not only be embarrassed for absolutely no reason in front of a national audience, but to have his friends laughing at him as well, just made me sad. Luckily, Wolowitz's uh, love triangle with Bernadette and Katee Sackhoff saved the episode for me.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Good Wife Finale: EPs Preview a 'Satisfying' Last Call for Kalinda, Tease Alicia's 'Next Chapter'
- iZombie Renewed for Season 2 at CW
- Supergirl Lands Series Order at CBS
- Shadowhunters: Katherine McNamara Tapped to Star as Clary Fray
- Once Upon a Time Bosses Tease Secret Finale Scene, Tackle 'End Date' Topic
- More From TVLine
- The Mariah Carey Cooking Show We've All Been Waiting For
- That Time Joan Rivers Got Melissa in More Trouble: Read an Excerpt From 'Book of Joan'
- Melissa Rivers Reveals Why Joan Had a Lifelong Obsession With Death
- Oscar Isaac Says Unforgettable ‘Ex Machina' Dance Scene Was Cut in Half
- Watch Justin Bieber Dance With Leonardo DiCaprio's Man Bun
- More From ET