September 1, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Nov 24th 2009 9:29AM
(S03E09) As soon as I read the episode info and saw that Kripke was going to be making an appearance, I lost all hope of this episode coming anywhere close to matching the brilliance of last week's. I was not wrong. I don't like Kripke. I don't find a speech impediment to be funny, and with him, it's completely extraneous. Sheldon could just have an enemy (I don't doubt he had many, in fact). You don't need to give the character this extra identifying mark.
So not only was I dismayed by Kripke's appearance, his practical joke was just mean-spirited and again, not something that I found funny. I don't like watching people getting humiliated. Sheldon dressed up for a radio interview. That's adorable, and then to not only be embarrassed for absolutely no reason in front of a national audience, but to have his friends laughing at him as well, just made me sad. Luckily, Wolowitz's uh, love triangle with Bernadette and Katee Sackhoff saved the episode for me.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- More From TVLine