There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 6 Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals': The 16 Most Memorable Moments from 'Every Mother's Son'
- 'Castle': 23 Times Kids Stole the Show in 'Child's Play'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 16 Moments of Ichabod's Love Life and Hawley's Help from 'The Weeping Lady'
- [Video] 'Pretty Little Liars' Halloween Special: The Cast Weighs in on Love, Funniest Moments and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Person of Interest Video: Root Sheds Her Latest Persona... and Then Some
- Faking It Renewed for Season 2B — Plus: Scoop on the Liam-Amy Reveal
- Pilot Scoop: Christian Slater to Headline USA Crime Drama Mr. Robot
- Ratings: Millers Steady, Jane Eyes Uptick, Voice, Castle and Blacklist Slip
- Sleepy Hollow Pics: Abbie Is More Armed Than Usual, Ichabod Votes
- More From TVLine
- Kat Dennings: I'm So In Love with Kim Kardashian's Butt
- Renee Zellweger Is Now Completely Unrecognizable
- Matthew McConaughey Defends His Romantic Comedies
- A Glowing Kate Middleton Steps Out for the First Time Since Announcing Second Pregnancy
- Jennifer Garner and Rachel Zoe Team Up for Breast Cancer Fundraiser
- More From ET