There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- More From BuddyTV
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Wes Craven's 7 Scariest, Most Influential Horror Films
- Inside Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's Fairytale Wedding – See the Gorgeous Pics!
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds Comedian Jon Rudnitsky to the Cast
- Peta Murgatroyd Won't Compete on Season 21 of 'DWTS' After All - Find Out Why
- More From ET