There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- [Video] 'Pretty Little Liars' Preview: New Suspect Revealed
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Week 3 Photos: Sumo Wrestling Suitors
- More From BuddyTV
- Wayward Pines Sneak Peek: Is Ethan Prepared to Lay Down the Law?
- Mom Season 3: Who's In? Who's Out?
- Ratings: Dawn of Aquarius Is a Bummer, Bones Rises, Old Bang Tops Night
- Devious Maids First Look: Naya Rivera Makes a Horrifying Discovery
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Arrow Vet Gets Caught in a '90s Slasher Situation
- More From TVLine