August 4, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Mar 3rd 2010 7:45PM
'Breaking Bad' isn't just reinventing the TV drama. It's also reinventing viral marketing.
With the third highly-anticipated season of the popular AMC show just around the corner, the show has unleashed "BetterCallSaul.com," a website advertising the shady law offices of Saul Goodman, Walter White and Jesse Pinkman's equally shady attorney.
Goodman, played by Bob Odenkirk who also contributes to the series as a writer, appears all over the site in some hilarious videos that play with Odenkirk's trademark humor and provides some interesting teaser links to the show such as "the tragedy of Wayfarer Flight 515" and Walter's son's funding raising site, SaveWalterWhite.com.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- More From BuddyTV
- Muppets Star Kermit the Frog Confirms Break-Up With Miss Piggy
- Hannibal's Hugh Dancy to Co-Star in Jason Katims Hulu Drama The Way
- Ratings: The Whispers Ties Low, The CW's Mother Gets Little Love
- Emily Osment Joins Mom for Multi-Episode Season 3 Arc
- New Limitless Promo Hints at Hero's Many Mad, NZT-Enhanced Skills
- More From TVLine