Madison thought both of them looked pretty, but said that Roberts could use blush on her cheeks. Golodryga also needed some blush, and also some pink lipstick and purple eye shadow. "Clearly I needed a lot more help than you did," joked Golodryga, addressing Roberts. "I love when someone says, 'You're pretty, but...'" said Roberts.
For the record, Madison's mom has stated in the notes of at least one of her YouTube videos that she doesn't let Madison wear makeup, and that mom lets Madison borrow her makeup -- Madison has none of her own. That is, until the sponsors start calling ...
Dubbing herself "Bianna the Exterminator," Golodryga gets a lesson in capturing an alligator, taping its jaw shut, and some even more unpleasant tasks. "How we figure out if it's a male or a female? Stick your finger right in here," said Mr. Billy, his right hand (the busy one) hidden from view of the camera. "If you feel something hard, it's a male, if not, it's a female."
Golodryga seemed to get more comfortable as the segment went on, until she had to hold the small alligator and it tried to twist away from her. Safe to say she hasn't found a second career.
Who would have thought that there would be on television this category, this trend of personality known as the "money honey?" They're the beautiful girls who give us the financial news and stock numbers on the cable news networks.
It all started with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo (who actually trademarked the "money honey" title a while back) and now it has extended to others as well. There's ABC's Bianna Golodryga (that's her in the pic), who is being touted as the big new money gal, MSNBC's Erin Burnett, Fox Business Network's Alexis Glick, and...well...the entire on-air staff at the Fox Business Network, actually.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET