September 1, 2015
big bang theory 3x05
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 19th 2009 11:29PM
(S03E05) What a dick. It turns out that former Squadder Wil Wheaton, who guest-starred on tonight's episode as himself, is totally the Jonny Fairplay of fantasy role-playing card game tournaments, who broke Sheldon's poor little heart not once, but twice. I love the fact that Sheldon has this vendetta against Wheaton in the first place, because of course Sheldon Cooper would consider the guy who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG to be his mortal enemy. The only thing that surprised me about that is that Sheldon's complaint was due to a slight that happened in the real world, and not some scientific inconsistency in the show, or Crusher's anachronistic hair.
When Sheldon and Wil are skirmishing to the death, there's a part of me that was thinking that the story of Wil's grandma was a lie, but he's Wil Wheaton! They wouldn't actually make him evil, would they? But they did, and poor Sheldon nearly had the big aneurysm that Wolowitz had been wishing on his mother.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet
- Report: Game of Thrones Snags Borgias Vet for Pivotal Season 6 Role
- Mindy Project Season 4 Photos: Meet the Lahiris (and Mindy's New Man)
- CBS, Gloria Allred Team for Legal Drama Inspired by Firebrand Attorney
- Girl Meets World Reels in Shark Tank's Mark Cuban for Season 2 Guest Spot
- More From TVLine
- How Ellen Page Taught Julianne Moore About the Pains of Being Closeted
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Shocking Waist Training Pic: 'Once You Try It You Will Become Obsessed!'
- Rachel Platten Sings 'Fight Song' With Inspiring 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes With the 'Code Black' Stars in Medical Boot Camp!
- Kanye West's VMA Speech Re-cut as a Stand-up Comedy Set Works Astonishingly Well
- More From ET