July 31, 2014
big bang theory 3x05
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 19th 2009 11:29PM
(S03E05) What a dick. It turns out that former Squadder Wil Wheaton, who guest-starred on tonight's episode as himself, is totally the Jonny Fairplay of fantasy role-playing card game tournaments, who broke Sheldon's poor little heart not once, but twice. I love the fact that Sheldon has this vendetta against Wheaton in the first place, because of course Sheldon Cooper would consider the guy who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG to be his mortal enemy. The only thing that surprised me about that is that Sheldon's complaint was due to a slight that happened in the real world, and not some scientific inconsistency in the show, or Crusher's anachronistic hair.
When Sheldon and Wil are skirmishing to the death, there's a part of me that was thinking that the story of Wil's grandma was a lie, but he's Wil Wheaton! They wouldn't actually make him evil, would they? But they did, and poor Sheldon nearly had the big aneurysm that Wolowitz had been wishing on his mother.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kingdom Trailer: Matt Lauria, Nick Jonas Strip Down, Get Ripped In DirecTV's Testosterone-Fueled Drama
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- More From TVLine
- Chris Pratt Recalls That Time He Flashed Amy Poehler
- Kate Upton: It Was 'Inconvenient' To Be Pretty Growing Up
- Alicia Keys Pregnant with Baby No. 2!
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' 'Peter Pan' Casting News
- Miranda Kerr Gives Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber Something to Fight About
- More From ET