April 23, 2014
big bang theory 3x05
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 19th 2009 11:29PM
(S03E05) What a dick. It turns out that former Squadder Wil Wheaton, who guest-starred on tonight's episode as himself, is totally the Jonny Fairplay of fantasy role-playing card game tournaments, who broke Sheldon's poor little heart not once, but twice. I love the fact that Sheldon has this vendetta against Wheaton in the first place, because of course Sheldon Cooper would consider the guy who played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG to be his mortal enemy. The only thing that surprised me about that is that Sheldon's complaint was due to a slight that happened in the real world, and not some scientific inconsistency in the show, or Crusher's anachronistic hair.
When Sheldon and Wil are skirmishing to the death, there's a part of me that was thinking that the story of Wil's grandma was a lie, but he's Wil Wheaton! They wouldn't actually make him evil, would they? But they did, and poor Sheldon nearly had the big aneurysm that Wolowitz had been wishing on his mother.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Save the (New) Date: Fox Moves Bones Finale
- Nashville: On the Record – 6 Ways the Behind-the-Scenes Concert Special Will Rock You
- Exclusive 24: Live Another Day Gallery — Go Behind the Scenes of Jack Bauer's Big Return
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- More From TVLine
- Cameron Diaz: I Haven't Worn Antiperspirant in 20 Years
- Surprise! Matt Bomer is Married
- First Look At Chloe Moretz and Denzel Washington In 'The Equalizer'
- Brad Pitt and Brett Ratner Enter Low-Budget Horror World With '3 Videotapes'
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- More From ET