April 16, 2014
big bang theory quotes
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 12th 2010 4:00AM
(S03E12) The TCA panel for CBS was on Saturday, and Big Bang Theory creator Chuck Lorre brushed off talk of a Penny/Sheldon hookup by basically saying that Sheldon is asexual. He's chosen not to play the relationship game at all, and the writers aren't planning on changing that. This is quite evident in this week's episode, as Sheldon meets a lady who totally wants to do it to him, and he instead spends the night in Leonard's room accompanied by his Green Lantern lantern.
Despite the fact that Leonard and Wolowitz are double dating and Raj is trying very hard to find a girlfriend (who he will never be able to talk to? I'm still a little confused as to how that would work), Sheldon remains perfectly content to backup all of his data and reinstall his operating system. And since it's Sheldon and not Wolowitz we're talking about here, that's not even a euphemism for anything.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 100′s Thomas McDonell Reveals Finn and Clarke's New 'Obstacle'— Plus: An Exclusive Clip
- American Idol: Top 7 Song Spoilers Revealed!
- The View to Reunite All 11 Co-Hosts — Elisabeth & Rosie Included! — for Barbara Walters Tribute
- Nashville Sneak Peek: As Deacon and Rayna Watch, Scarlett's Breakdown Intensifies
- What to Watch Wednesday: Arrow's Epic Battle, a Hot in Cleveland to Die for, The 100 and More
- More From TVLine