May 5, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Aug 30th 2009 3:12PM
I've been hearing about an awesome new show on FX since it aired last year, and finally got around to watching season one of Sons of Anarchy this week for Jane After Dark. Being a motorcycle babe myself, I love any show where bikes or gangs are the central focus.
But even if you've never mounted a bad chopper, there are plenty of reasons to love this badass show about the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Originals (SAMCRO). They run a legal automotive business while dealing arms, battling rival gangs, and working with the cops (sometimes) to keep their town of Charming, California a pleasant place to live. You can see all the irony at work here.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'Dead From New York'
- 'Gotham': Ranking the Villains of Season 1
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in a Double Elimination?
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- [Video] Watch the First Teaser of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6
- More From BuddyTV
- Criminal Minds Finale Sneak Peek: Kate's Niece Hits the 'Panic' Button
- Ratings: Mike & Molly Slips to Series Low, Gotham Rises With Finale
- Will Forever's Jo Learn Henry's Secret? The Series' Stars Have a Theory
- Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Heroic Regina Battles Evil Snow White
- Tonight Show Video: Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Recreate '90s Hair Band Hit
- More From TVLine
- Ryan Gosling Eats His Cereal in Touching Tribute to Meme Creator
- Britney Spears Explains Her Nasty Onstage Fall: 'It Was Really Kind of Embarrassing'
- ‘Vanity Fair' Gives Fans a Glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o
- Britney Spears Ditches Ankle Cast Just Days After Stage Fall
- 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck': 7 Things We Learned About the Nirvana Frontman
- More From ET