Some housewife from Minnesota who is one number away from owning a new Ford Focus is so nervous, she could fly into an eye-bleeding seizure at any moment. Enter the host. He has to step in and calm her down before that happens.
However, there is a fine line between comforting someone and invading their personal space with the force of a German infantry. These are the hosts who put that creepy feeling you get whenever you hear the phrase, "Come on down!"
The feud continues.
After Rosie O'Donnell announced on The View that she has been treated for depression (and that she hangs upside down every day), Donald Trump had to go and make a statement to one of the gossip shows about it (seriously, does The Insider have a crew stationed outside his office 24/7 in case he does something?). The video is after the jump, but here's the text of what he said:
"I have no compassion for Rosie...I can fully understand that when she looks in the mirror she suffers from depression."
O'Donnell wrote one of her poems about it on her blog, and if she comes up with more gems like "it has been my goal/for so long/to give a balding billionaire a boner," I might have to bookmark her site.
[via Best Week Ever]
I'm not sure what age of kids these cartoons are supposed to target. One of the creators said it's important for kids to understand basic finance so, when they graduate high school, they don't make the mistake of getting a bunch of pre-approved credit cards. I agree. But, do kids watch this kind of stuff? Really?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 11 Biggest Cheaters on Television
- The 30 Best Performances from 'The Voice' Season 4
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 4.4 Photos: Toby Uncovers New Information
- Best Quotes from 'The Bachelorette' Week 4: 'I?m Tired of Being a Piece of Meat!'
- 'Hannibal' Season Finale Photos: Would Will Really Shoot Hannibal?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Summer Camp': Meet the cast headed to California for a reality 'Campathlon'
- Nick Offerman is 'Axe Cop,' FOX officially confirms
- 'Mad Men' Season 6: Best and worst moments
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof's 'The Leftovers' pilot at HBO
- 'American Restoration': Jason Mraz and Tommy Lasorda help Rick Dale celebrate 100 episodes
- More From Zap2it
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- TVLine Items: Doctor Who Star Books Death-ly Role, Ray Donovan Premiere Video and More
- Ratings: Bachelorette and Mistresses Hit Lows
- Steve Carell Admits His Office Finale Sin: 'I Lied'
- Eye on Emmy: Southland's Michael Cudlitz on Cooper's Journey and That Killer (?) Ending
- More From TVLine