According to sources, Amy was in labor all day. Yeah, that's right. Instead of rehearsing for the show, she was in the hospital with her legs up, sucking on ice chips and generally concentrating on her breathing and listening to soothing music.
Seriously, when you consider that Amy was doing that Sarah Palin rap just a week ago, you realize how far along she was and still doing the comedy business. Kudos to Amy! However, don't expect to see Baby Mama Amy back on SNL too soon. She's taking a well deserved maternity leave.
First of all: good for her for incorporating her unique labor experience into his name in a tasteful way. Second of all: you go girl! Apparently it was worth the pain and suffering, because Antoria got the go-ahead to Hollywood! I'm sure Fox got it all on camera, so expect to see Antoria and baby Jamil next January during auditions highlights.
According to Celebrity Baby Blog, the little boy was born via c-section on Friday at a hospital in Vail, Colorado, which is where the couple lives. Trista had some complications late in her pregnancy, as she was suffering from both preeclampsia and gestational diabetes, and their son was born a month before his due date. An official statement from the couple says "everyone's doing great".
Trista and Ryan named their son Maxwell Alston. He was a 5 pounds, 3 ounces.
Marcia Cross plays Bree on Desperate Housewives. At the age of 44, she became pregnant with twins. Cross was put on bed rest in January, which put a slight hitch in the giddy up for DH, but they powered through by filming in her own bedroom.
When her pregnancy was originally announced back in September, her due date was in April. Sometimes celebrities like to fudge their due dates to keep the paparazzi off their backs, but it seems as though Marcia's two girls are somewhat premature (not surprising when twins are involved!).
A few weeks ago, National Geographic aired a two-hour special titled In the Womb: Animals that showed the development of dogs, elephants and dolphins while in utero through ultra sound imagery, CGI and visual effects. The special focused on, among other things, how these animals develop skills for survival while still inside their mothers.
On January 14 at 8pm, National Geographic will return to the womb with In the Womb: Multiples. The special will use 4d imagery to and CGI effects to show how twins and other muliple birth siblings develop bonds while in utero, and how those bonds continue after they're born.
Tambor and his wife Kasia welcomed daughter Eve to the world on December 10th. Jeffrey Tambor's most recent television outing - Twenty Good Years - with John Lithgow went south about as fast as you'd expect a network sitcom starring two AARP card holders to, but his genius card was handed out a long time ago with series like Larry Sanders and Arrested Development under his belt. Tambor and Kasia also have a two-year old son, and get this, his 31 year-old daughter has a son the same age. So, Tambor's children and grandchild are of the same generation. Chaplin-esque, isn't it?
Kellie Martin, 31, is probably best known for her role as Becca Thatcher on Life Goes On during the early 1990s. She also had a memorable guest stint on ER a few years ago as Lucy Knight, who met an unfortunate end in a terrific episode.
Would you name your child after anything (a character, actor, show, network) on television? If so, what?
On Scrubs, Christa, 42, plays Jordan Sullivan, wife of Dr. Perry Cox. Her pregnancy was written into Scrubs, which is being filmed right now but won't appear on the NBC schedule until the new year.
A rep tells People magazine, "Mother and baby are doing wonderfully. She is ecstatic--over the moon." Her website also has the announcement, but no photo.
No word yet on a name. Hopefully she'll update her very groovy website with a name and a photo (so we can see whether he inherited her enviable jawline).
[Via Celebrity Baby Blog]
Their daughter was 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches long.
Coincidentally, Brooke Shields also gave birth to a baby girl today. Her daughter's name is Grier.
The question now is, would Trump date him?
They named their son Luca Daniel Pino. He was a healthy-sized baby, weighing 8 pounds, 3 ounces. A spokesperson for the new family says everyone is doing well.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- More From BuddyTV
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce Adds Abby's Parents in Season 2
- Cosby Show Legacy 'Kind of Tarnished' By Bill Cosby Sex Scandal, Says EP
- Secrets and Lies: Jordana Brewster, Charlie Barnett Join Season 2
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Caleb Bails on Hanna Right Before Prom
- TVLine Items: Yvonne Strahovski in Amazon Pilot, New Arrow Foe and More
- More From TVLine
- Mark Zuckerberg Expecting First Child With Wife Priscilla Chan -- Read His Emotional Facebook Post
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Happily Step Out Together for the First Time Since Birth of Baby Silas
- Why Gigi Hadid Is Glad to Work in the Age of Twitter and Instagram
- FLASHBACK: An 18-Year-Old Ashlee Simpson Teases Jessica Simpson About Motherhood
- The Internet Is Not Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track
- More From ET