August 1, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jan 27th 2006 11:05PM
I really liked how last week's episode started, with Apollo "swimming" 48 hours later than the rest of the episode plays out. Some commenters found it a bit jump-the-shark-like, but I thought it just worked. And then we have this episode, playing the same time-warp game. Come on writers, you don't need to rely on this twice in a row, do you?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- See Kylie Jenner's Brand New Range Rover While It's Still Uncrashed
- Chad Kroger Buys Avril Lavigne The Biggest Diamond Ring In The History Of Ever
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review Roundup: How Good Is It?
- Selena Gomez Rocks Some Almost Impossibly Short Shorts
- Cougar Lawsuit: Linda Bollea Sued by Former Boy Toy
- More From ET