October 7, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 18th 2009 5:02PM
What is a best and worst list anyway? Is it truly a list of the best shows of the year and the worst shows of the year based on quality alone or do we have personal "favorites" in there too? Even if you watch 10 hours of TV a day there's no way that any TV critic can watch every single show, so there might be some gaps in what one person considers the "best and worst" and what another person has on their list.
Here are my picks.
1. Mad Men. There was no other drama this year that did so many things in so many ways. It's funny how a lot of people kept saying that "nothing ever happens" on this show. Actually, everything happened on this show, and it's all acted, written, and filmed in such a gorgeous way. This is a beautiful television series.
Here's one of the more talked about scenes from this season:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'iZombie' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Major and Blaine Wrestle with the Zombie Cure's Side Effects
- More From BuddyTV
- Watch Hannibal Buress's Unaired Pilot for This Absurdly Hilarious, Self-Explanatory Reality-ish Show Called Unemployable
- It's Official: Taylor Swift Unsurprisingly Has the Most Popular Instagram Account
- Paul McCartney Unveiled New Michael Jackson Vocals With This 'Say, Say, Say' Video, Remix
- More from Vulture