September 1, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 18th 2009 5:02PM
What is a best and worst list anyway? Is it truly a list of the best shows of the year and the worst shows of the year based on quality alone or do we have personal "favorites" in there too? Even if you watch 10 hours of TV a day there's no way that any TV critic can watch every single show, so there might be some gaps in what one person considers the "best and worst" and what another person has on their list.
Here are my picks.
1. Mad Men. There was no other drama this year that did so many things in so many ways. It's funny how a lot of people kept saying that "nothing ever happens" on this show. Actually, everything happened on this show, and it's all acted, written, and filmed in such a gorgeous way. This is a beautiful television series.
Here's one of the more talked about scenes from this season:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- More From BuddyTV
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Wes Craven's 7 Scariest, Most Influential Horror Films
- Inside Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's Fairytale Wedding – See the Gorgeous Pics!
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds Comedian Jon Rudnitsky to the Cast
- Peta Murgatroyd Won't Compete on Season 21 of 'DWTS' After All - Find Out Why
- More From ET