The last piece of major 'Charlie's Angels' casting has fallen into place with the news that 'The Wire' alum, Ramón Rodríguez, has been cast as Bosley.
According to TVLine.com, Rodríguez's verison of Bosley will be "a charming and funny guy with 'GQ' looks and Peter Pan smile who has great hacking skills and technical knowledge." So, just like David Doyle's character in the original, then?
Rodriguez joins previously cast Minka Kelly ('Friday Night Lights'), Rachael Taylor ('Transformers') and Annie Ilonzeh ('General Hospital') in the new series.
And, if reports are true, he'll be taking orders from Robert Wagner, who's said to be in talks to play the eponymous Charlie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- Kate Holmes on Angelina Jolie's Kids' Choice Awards Speech: She's an Inspiration
- 3 Stars Who Totally Owned the Justin Bieber Roast
- Star Sightings March 2015
- FLASHBACK: ‘Tommy Boy' Turns 20! Behind the Scenes With Chris Farley and David Spade
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- More From ET