The last piece of major 'Charlie's Angels' casting has fallen into place with the news that 'The Wire' alum, Ramón Rodríguez, has been cast as Bosley.
According to TVLine.com, Rodríguez's verison of Bosley will be "a charming and funny guy with 'GQ' looks and Peter Pan smile who has great hacking skills and technical knowledge." So, just like David Doyle's character in the original, then?
Rodriguez joins previously cast Minka Kelly ('Friday Night Lights'), Rachael Taylor ('Transformers') and Annie Ilonzeh ('General Hospital') in the new series.
And, if reports are true, he'll be taking orders from Robert Wagner, who's said to be in talks to play the eponymous Charlie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET