The last piece of major 'Charlie's Angels' casting has fallen into place with the news that 'The Wire' alum, Ramón Rodríguez, has been cast as Bosley.
According to TVLine.com, Rodríguez's verison of Bosley will be "a charming and funny guy with 'GQ' looks and Peter Pan smile who has great hacking skills and technical knowledge." So, just like David Doyle's character in the original, then?
Rodriguez joins previously cast Minka Kelly ('Friday Night Lights'), Rachael Taylor ('Transformers') and Annie Ilonzeh ('General Hospital') in the new series.
And, if reports are true, he'll be taking orders from Robert Wagner, who's said to be in talks to play the eponymous Charlie.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Tonight Show Video: Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Recreate '90s Hair Band Hit
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six
- Vera Farmiga and Nestor Carbonell Bicker About the Bates Motel Brawl That Left One of Them Hurting
- Gotham Finale Post Mortem: Scoop on Bruce's Discovery, Fish's Fate, The Riddler's Mania, Mr. Freeze and More
- More From TVLine
- Ellen Albertini Dow, ‘The Wedding Singer' Rapping Grandmother, Dies at 101
- Ryan Gosling Eats His Cereal in Touching Tribute to Meme Creator
- Amy Adams Marries Darren Le Gallo After Being Engaged for 7 Years
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs (in a Penis Dress) Make Their Red Carpet Debut as a Couple
- Was Justin Bieber the First Star to Break 'No Selfie' Rule at 2015 Met Gala?
- More From ET